FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Didn't the original hummers have in-cab controlled air pressure??? That's what I would need... I could tie it into my homelink button with the garage door.
The H1 sure did. It also was a PITA when it was malfunctioning.

We shall see. @Big_Ed, I believe, has said it does not matter. I think some folks are pulling in $100 per hour and have asked for OT. If they get Thanksgiving off, Friday should be fine. That and I don't think a Friday is a normal Friday to them as it is to most all of us. Monday should suck, Sat and Sun too. Anyway, prehaps @Big_Ed can comment more on this sort of thing.
I agree. But I’m biased as Friday is my build day!

That's the ol' beast I found too. Not sure if there is anything newer and with more information. Figured while I was killing time it would be fun to de-code it.
Man, I looked everywhere. There’s no legitimate info out there. Mine still shows 11/5 on the bottom of it and the plant was closed that week. It shipped out 11/9. So I have no clue what’s up with those dates

Hey Vermonster looking at you build sheet were is the $10.000 market adjustment???

All seriousness I hope you get your truck soon. I was lucky only 2 months 5 days from order to drive off. Best of luck!!
I tell ya - I am glad I stuck to my guns and waited this thing out. I probably could sell this thing on my own within the week and make money. :rolleyes:

Mine is about 1" too tall in height and a few inches too long...
What is that height? I have plenty of length. Worried about the 83" top.

This thread is almost 500 pages! I am completely amazed at people who have been waiting over 6 months and still no VIN! Yes,, I followed up and have bought quite a few vehicles in my life but this was one of the easiest experiences I have ever had buying a vehicle that I was forced to order!

Mine shipped today and if the delivery projection holds it will be 8 weeks from order placement to delivery. Dealer allowed me to order X Plan and I have a PCO as well.

Now watch the train mine is on derail on the way here!!!! :(
Similar story, orderd 10/7 should be here 11/28. This thread has some great information on the whole process. I feel bad for the guys that are having to wait along time for their trucks.

Anyone else build stuck "In Production" or had the same issue with tracker not being updated? according to Ford and MachE my truck has a production date of 11/18, but according to everything has not moved into "shipping" or have received a email saying built. Only aftermarket part I had was spray in bed liner. Seems odd it would take 3 extra days to do this.
Mine has been stuck at build week of 11/15 (got this update last month). Today still no sticker or update. Dealer called today, says its built and ready for shipping eta 12/27. But when I request window sticker or the VVR. They said they can't pull it up! Not sure what to believe.

Who on this thread has traded in a vehicle at a higher than normal price due to supply/demand? It’s the same thing. A dealer can absolutely mark up a high demand/low supply vehicle. You don’t have to buy it, but it’s not wrong. Almost everyone on this forum has taken advantage of the current situation - whether selling a home, trading/selling a vehicle, etc. Seems people on here only like supply/demand economics when it’s in their favor. I defend the practice of it, because I leverage it to my advantage at times as well. You don’t have to buy during high demand times if you don’t want to. But these dealers aren’t gouging anyone.

The other thread discussed someone going to pick up their special order vehicle, and the dealer then tried to up the price due to this supply/demand issue. Now, that is absolutely wrong, as it was special ordered and a deal was already struck. I don’t stand behind that because it’s dishonest. Other than that, mark up the vehicles however they want.
If they try raising the price on me. I will file complaint with Texas Attorney General for fraud. Price agreed on before ordering.

Similar story, orderd 10/7 should be here 11/28. This thread has some great information on the whole process. I feel bad for the guys that are having to wait along time for their trucks.
Glad you’re getting it quick!! That’s great news. For those of us that have waited a long time… I had a good laugh last night. More to follow on that one. My wait is finally going to come to an end soon. Thank god. Truck was loaded onto the rail either yesterday or this morning. Woohoo!!!

Now onto my laughable moment… for those of you that look at the spreadsheet like I do, down at the bottom there are different ways you can organize the way it is viewed. If you scroll the whole way to the right (I view it on my iPhone) there is a sort by “delivered- sorted by order to delivery”. Now comes my laughable moment that some of you that are waiting will share with me. Look at column “T” and scroll to the far bottom.

Currently there are 579 trucks on that list. The longest wait time on there is 249 days followed by 226. If my delivery date holds true, December 17th, I’ll be at 263 days. 🤣🤣🤣. Sad thing is, a few of you on here will beat my number!

Hey Ford, if any of you are watching this, how about all of us who have waited over 200 days get an automatic $3000 pco!!! Forget the bullshit of click this, click that, fill this out, submit this form and magically something may appear. Take care of some of your highest paying customers who have waited the longest through all of this.

I’m off my horse now. I guess a guy can only wish for a miracle like that.

Happy thanksgiving everyone!! Have a safe and happy holiday weekend!

Attachments

• 0D5780C6-928E-4958-ADFA-A24002F889DE.jpeg
    0D5780C6-928E-4958-ADFA-A24002F889DE.jpeg
    200.6 KB · Views: 36
Ordered June 7, gave them my old Tremor and still nothing. Fleet orders are taking the back seat!

If they try raising the price on me. I will file complaint with Texas Attorney General for fraud. Price agreed on before ordering.
Better read your contract first. May save you from looking silly.

We shall see. @Big_Ed, I believe, has said it does not matter. I think some folks are pulling in $100 per hour and have asked for OT. If they get Thanksgiving off, Friday should be fine. That and I don't think a Friday is a normal Friday to them as it is to most all of us. Monday should suck, Sat and Sun too. Anyway, prehaps @Big_Ed can comment more on this sort of thing.
There are 3 shifts that run at KTP. A crew works Monday through Thursday days, B crew works Tuesday through Friday evenings, and C crew works Friday and Saturday days, and Sunday and Monday nights. Those are just letters, no one shift is more experience or better than the other. Overtime for A crew is Sunday days, Overtime for B crew is Saturday night. C crew has no overtime option unless there are openings the other two turn down. There isn't any overtime this weekend. I believe A crew has overtime next Sunday but I'm not 100% sure. There is another B crew Saturday night overtime coming up in a couple weeks. No overtime this weekend

Back