FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Where's the window sticker de-coder? I searched buy there is a good amonut
:ROFLMAO: Has the WS changed at all since you started refreshing the screen? Did your Guy give you a different build date?
Nothing at all has changed. 12/2/21 is still my build date. I love it!

We all did. I may or may not have about 9 copies saved even though the date on the bottom is the only thing that changed. 🤔 😏 but you can't prove that. 🤫🤭🤣
I also don't check in on it via our security camera...😬🤥
Screenshot_20211124-130409_IP Pro.jpg

My sticker updated. Hope I don't get a half-assed 'friday' truck, but idgaf really at this point.

Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 11.56.55 AM.png

Where's the window sticker de-coder? I searched buy there is a good amonut

Nothing at all has changed. 12/2/21 is still my build date. I love it!
No idea where to find the De-Coder?

Dealer says my build date is still 12-1-21. We will see? Rock-On!

I agree - this Friday is not an ideal build day.
Well, we'll find out soon.
Thankfully my dealer is only a half mile away so it won't cost me much to insist they get it right.

Nice 899 btw 🤙

Well, we'll find out soon.
Thankfully my dealer is only a half mile away so it won't cost me much to insist they get it right.

Nice 899 btw 🤙
Makes sense. I am going to be careful about picking it up at the dealer - not during rain/snow - and not in the dark. I want to go over that whole thing like a forensic investigator!

Thank you! :)

I agree - this Friday is not an ideal build day.
We shall see. @Big_Ed, I believe, has said it does not matter. I think some folks are pulling in $100 per hour and have asked for OT. If they get Thanksgiving off, Friday should be fine. That and I don't think a Friday is a normal Friday to them as it is to most all of us. Monday should suck, Sat and Sun too. Anyway, prehaps @Big_Ed can comment more on this sort of thing.

Makes sense. I am going to be careful about picking it up at the dealer - not during rain/snow - and not in the dark. I want to go over that whole thing like a forensic investigator!

Thank you! :)
Yep. Go over in the morning on a clear day. Things happen on the way, get it touched up if needed and then sign the papers.

I saw this somewhere before and saved it.

Attachments

• 06B55799-8573-4E04-B6EB-329B1D5478F4.png
    06B55799-8573-4E04-B6EB-329B1D5478F4.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 67
I saw this somewhere before and saved it.
That's the ol' beast I found too. Not sure if there is anything newer and with more information. Figured while I was killing time it would be fun to de-code it.

These things don’t fit in our small af garages do they? I should get mine maybe next week or the following. Might have to pour concrete up along the house in the spring
Mine is about 1" too tall in height and a few inches too long...

Didn't the original hummers have in-cab controlled air pressure??? That's what I would need... I could tie it into my homelink button with the garage door.

Back