FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Congratulations to @Vermonster!!!

Seems like a good day for all!
Got a call from my salesman about 30 ago, truck has been delivered!! And almost 3 weeks earlier than the estimate of 11-8-21 to 11-14
Order-4/19/21(xlt tremor)
Confirmed-4-21
Bent over by Ford sometime mid July….
Order put back in and confirmed 7-21-21 as a lariat tremor…
Vin-09-19-21
Build week scheduled for 10-04-21
Built shows 10-11-21
Shipped to AZ on 10-13-21
Delivery 10-28-21!!!!!!!!

Going to pick it up on the 4th after getting back from the honeymoon. My sgt will be less than thrilled by my lack of activity since I won’t be an to focus on anything but waiting to pick the truck up after almost 7 months!

Congratulations to @Vermonster!!!

Seems like a good day for all!
Got a call from my salesman about 30 ago, truck has been delivered!! And almost 3 weeks earlier than the estimate of 11-8-21 to 11-14
Order-4/19/21(xlt tremor)
Confirmed-4-21
Bent over by Ford sometime mid July….
Order put back in and confirmed 7-21-21 as a lariat tremor…
Vin-09-19-21
Build week scheduled for 10-04-21
Built shows 10-11-21
Shipped to AZ on 10-13-21
Delivery 10-28-21!!!!!!!!

Going to pick it up on the 4th after getting back from the honeymoon. My sgt will be less than thrilled by my lack of activity since I won’t be an to focus on anything but waiting to pick the truck up after almost 7 months!
Congrats on many accounts!! :) WHOOOOHOO!!!

My production day was Monday, then ford hit me with an email yesterday its pushed back a week. :ROFLMAO: its just laughable at this point lol. Someday.

Also congrats @Vermonster
I am sure I too will have that fun crap happen!

********************************HOL-E-CHIT!*******************************

I have a VIN and production week of November 29th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ordered 4/28/21 (183 days of silence): 6.7 F-350 LARIAT ICONIC SILVER TREMOR WITH ULTMATE PKG, Adaptive Steering, WINCH, BLACK PACKAGE, HARD FOLD BED COVER, 5TH WHEEL, UTT, ADD-A-CAMERA WITH TPMS, HEATED AND COOLED FRONT AND REAR, HEATED WHEEL, CONSOLE SAFE, BUG SHIELD, MOON ROOF, AND MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO HAPPY!!!!! I CANNOT EVEN PUT THIS INTO TEXT OR WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to THANK all of you who have been cheering me on via posts and PMs. I also want to REALLY thank the birdy who has been feeding me some behind the scene info - @Modman who is by far one FANTASTIC person and WING MAN! I also want to thank @Edunn37 for his kindness and help with a PCO.

My production week may change, and I may have missed hunting season with the truck, but this is a maaaaaaaasive step forward since hearing NOTHING for ever!!!

giphy.gif
Congratulations!!

Very happy for you Vermonster!

Did anyone else get scheduled today, or was this an exclusive Vermonster scheduler Thursday!:)
I think after Vermonster got his VIN, even the Ford system was shocked and shorted out, so no other VINs were issued.

So, what's the secret to seeing behind the curtain?
The answer is in my announcement post. However, I’ll let the man, the myth, the legend answer your question. 😎

10/28 will be the day to remember for me. My first child was born today and so was Vermonster’s VIN.

And 10/27 is when i finally caved in and changed my FX4 Superduty to a Tremor.

Attachments

• 7A9EC09A-DA55-45D9-8B99-B251F01B942A.jpeg
    7A9EC09A-DA55-45D9-8B99-B251F01B942A.jpeg
    148.7 KB · Views: 17
10/28 will be the day to remember for me. My first child was born today and so was Vermonster’s VIN.

Now that’s something to celebrate! Congratulations, Dad!!! What a great feeling!

Very happy for you Vermonster!

Did anyone else get scheduled today, or was this an exclusive Vermonster scheduler Thursday!:)

I've seen 5 new trucks scheduled today. Three were from March/April, and one was placed a week ago. Plus, there was another scheduled today that was ordered on 9/14 and wasn't on the spreadsheet.

Congrats... Kudos to you for finding the time to even check the forum today!!

Anybody else hear that? Is it Sonny and Cher singing I got you Babe?

I think that is Vermontsters alarm clock going off to awake him and let him know his groundhogs day continues.

I call BS. Let me call my contacts at Ford, we need to schedule a shut down or better yet a train hitting the transport just few miles from his dealer.

Congrats.

Back