FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Got the confirmation email.

F-250 Tremor, Platinum, 7.3, winch, AS, 5th wheel prep, spray-in bedliner, few other misc option. Figure I am closer to the 7 month side if the house. :cry:
The AS is going to be a haunting factor. We have seen a few move, but it's slow. It's a craps shoot on when a VIN comes out for those trucks. Some have the VIN and some do not.

The AS is going to be a haunting factor. We have seen a few move, but it's slow. It's a craps shoot on when a VIN comes out for those trucks. Some have the VIN and some do not.
Yeah, I am back on the fence about the AS. But I have read where it helps towing and that is one of the reasons I added it to the build. I feel that I am too damn old to compromise. I want what I want and if I have to wait so be it. Just wish Ford would understand the importance of communication with their customers.

weve-got-bush-65411bf2-sz500x281-animate_8577de74e355200b52f555693db4b6cf0acd56a6.jpeg

IN PRODUCTION!!!! Platinum Tremor with AS!!
  • 188 days since original order date of 4/20

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 1.51.52 PM (1).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 1.51.52 PM (1).jpeg
    28.5 KB · Views: 49
If you have a good salesman/dealer they should be able to view your order and see if there is any comments from Ford on a hold due to materials, it should also state what material is holding it up. My dealer showed me a SD that was ordered before me and had comments "On hold for AS". AS seems to be the biggest hold up right now. But again there is no rhyme or reason at all to Fords scheduling, we are all just guessing and praying at this point.
Agreed with that, mine is already built so more throwing out what I'm seeing/hearing from others on the forum. But not everyone's dealer can seen holds. (Or chooses not to see) @Vermonster has called his dealer and been told he has no holds or restrictions even though he has AS which is a known restriction.

Man. 10 days from KY to Texas. I can only hope that KY to GA takes 10 days, which would mean mine gets delivered this week. But for some reason it was in Nashville late last week and it still hasn’t arrived!
Update from the dealer. It is now in Metro Atlanta. But... the ETA of Nov 7-11th has not changed. It's literally less than 60 minutes from the dealership. Hoping I can pick it up this week.

What is usual wait for a VIN? We ordered 8/13 but it has been zero comms from dealer or Ford since then. At least if I had a VIN, I would feel better.
I ordered April 3rd. Mine was bullt last Saturday 10/23

Agreed with that, mine is already built so more throwing out what I'm seeing/hearing from others on the forum. But not everyone's dealer can seen holds. (Or chooses not to see) @Vermonster has called his dealer and been told he has no holds or restrictions even though he has AS which is a known restriction.
That's a true story. I am uncertain if they can see it or just don't know where to look. They seem to be pretty old school - basically from the, "You pick out vehicle - we sell you vehicle" world. I don't think they are used to all the post sale pre delivery customer service Q&A. I had to educate them that my email could be added to the communications from Ford. They have always been pleasant and I got a great deal. Just strikes me as the type of place where if I wore a suit and walked in pretending I am from Ford and pull off a serious Eddy Murphy type of gag/scam from Beverly Hills Cop.

That's a true story. I am uncertain if they can see it or just don't know where to look. They seem to be pretty old school - basically from the, "You pick out vehicle - we sell you vehicle" world. I don't think they are used to all the post sale pre delivery customer service Q&A. I had to educate them that my email could be added to the communications from Ford. They have always been pleasant and I got a great deal. Just strikes me as the type of place where if I wore a suit and walked in pretending I am from Ford and pull off a serious Eddy Murphy type of gag/scam from Beverly Hills Cop.
Yeah, I had to educate my dealer along the way as well. Felt like some of it could have helped them enough with other customers that they should have knocked at least $500 of the truck. 🤣🤣

Very true, I feel like some dealers don't even bother looking or even trying to figure out what the hold up is. They just hit the easy button and give a BS answer. I am lucky enough to be working a manager that actually cares and showed me the whole process. Sounds like @Vermonster is working with a dealer that might still be using dial up internet.

Nothing for us on the production scheduling notes.
I just saw that too. Same as last week....at least we know we cannot predict anything. :cautious:

I've been wondering the same thing. You hear that spray in is a delay but the black appearance package doesn't say anything and lots of them have been built.
Hmmm, not sure about that. Mine was individually ordered, however, maybe it's a timing thing - I may have been built before the shortage/bottleneck/delay/etc... I don't recall hearing anything about the spray-in liner until Sep.

Hmmm, not sure about that. Mine was individually ordered, however, maybe it's a timing thing - I may have been built before the shortage/bottleneck/delay/etc... I don't recall hearing anything about the spray-in liner until Sep.
Agreed, I think we both made it through before the bed liner restriction. Sept sounds about right on when that started.

Agreed, I think we both made it through before the bed liner restriction. Sept sounds about right on when that started.
I thought the bed liner restriction was early on when the 22 MY builds got started in July. It seemed like they got past that. I hadn’t heard of spray ins causing delays until the last couple of days. Is it a real delay or is it people with new orders reacting to old news?

I thought the bed liner restriction was early on when the 22 MY builds got started in July. It seemed like they got past that. I hadn’t heard of spray ins causing delays until the last couple of days. Is it a real delay or is it people with new orders reacting to old news?
It was listed on the blue oval forum as a restriction recently so don't think people are reactinf to info from July. I don't have any inside info though so take it for what it's worth.

I know nothing and can prove it

Latest Discussions

Back