FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

You should be able to see if it is a Retail or (Dealer) Stock on the Group Order Type on the tracker: https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/details
It all looks normal to me. Does it look right to you?

I didn’t black out the customer name. It has always been blank in Mach E. I believe this was a screw up on my dealers end. I still have never received any emails from Ford on order confirmation or built status.

Attachments

• 6EFABA3F-5491-4CAF-9B97-370A2E38C10F.jpeg
    6EFABA3F-5491-4CAF-9B97-370A2E38C10F.jpeg
    133.9 KB · Views: 70
Makes sense. Thank you! Now just to figure out the damn blue window sticker. It’s a finite detail, but still makes no sense to me. Makes me wonder if my dealer messed something up on the order and that’s why it has taken almost 7 months to get to this point. Who knows.
A little Saturday fun.

Well done! At least you still have a sense of humor about this BS. I’m sorry you have to go through this.

Awesome! Well done bud... My favorite part is the "Ford rep" never looked at his computer once... Nice touch!!
Right? Lol! I notice he had the forum up. So maybe he will see it. Lol

You are awesome Vermonster!!!

Thanks for the laughs!
You’re welcome, man. I may make a few more. Keeps me mentally stable-ish.

It all looks normal to me. Does it look right to you?

I didn’t black out the customer name. It has always been blank in Mach E. I believe this was a screw up on my dealers end. I still have never received any emails from Ford on order confirmation or built status.
What app tracker is that

Exactly. Mine has been shipped for a month and I have no idea where it is.
MiTremor906 had the same problem. Our trucks shipped from KY to MI the same day. Mine was delivered to my dealership in 9 days his was lost for a month. The waiting sucks but the days you have to wait while your truck is being shipped are the worst.

Mine was just over a month I'm shipping along just to Michigan. Not sure if it helped move it or not but I asked my dealer to call anyone he could and he reached out to his Ford rep about a week before it got delivered. Again, not sure if it helped but doesn't hurt to ask/push.

Back