FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I agree Name the dealer so that others here can stay clear of them.

Honestly, i would be afraid to deal with ANY ford dealer in good faith in new jersey right now, thinking that most of them would pull exactly the same stunt as they are all selling stock superduties with 5-10K marksups.
This story on jalopnok confirms this very fact of how they screwed a bronco customer - DCH of Eatontown, NJ will never set my foot there - fng scums.

If you have a signed deal, reflecting X-plan, and they took a deposit, then that deal is set. An attorney could easily defend that deal, as goods (your money) has been exchanged in good faith based on an agreed upon price.

I was told last week (Friday) that my priority moved from 11 to 2, but I have not received a vin or notice of being put in the queue for production.
Yep same here. No vin, no update, just a dealer who makes an overly audible "sigh" when I make my monthly call.

I have a question on convoy/ rail transportation from Kentucky-dealership. I just received my window sticker yesterday and it states convoy for the transportation method. Is this accurate or will it possibly update? Seems pretty crazy to truck a vehicle from Kentucky to Arizona where I live. Good news, if it comes via truck I might get it a little earlier.

That looks good! I got the same color. Glad to see it in a live shot. I'm also in SW Michigan!
Did you already get yours or is just on order? If on order, any build date/ship date? Truly love this color it looks great. Everyone that worked at the dealer asked to take pictures because they liked it so much. You aren't far from me, I'm in Paw Paw.

I have a question on convoy/ rail transportation from Kentucky-dealership. I just received my window sticker yesterday and it states convoy for the transportation method. Is this accurate or will it possibly update? Seems pretty crazy to truck a vehicle from Kentucky to Arizona where I live. Good news, if it comes via truck I might get it a little earlier.
Some update later to show rail. Mine still shows convoy but definitely shipped rail based on the dealers vehicle report details.

Just got the call from Chip at Granger that my truck arrived on their lot last night!

Delivery estimate was 10/25-10/31 and I hadn’t been tracking the rail car or anything so it was a very pleasant surprise.

The cruel twist of irony is that I fly out to Arizona tomorrow for a trip that I had originally planned as a road trip in the truck so I’ll have to fly up to Iowa and take delivery immediately after this trip.

That said, I can’t complain because my truck is safely on the lot and after 6 months of waiting another 10 days ought to fly by.

I’ll keep checking in here in the hopes of seeing some of the other guys who have been waiting get good news but hopefully my next post will be complete with pictures from delivery day.
Thats a very $hitty dealer!! I stopped by my today, got the deal with Xplan when i ordered, he looked up rebates and incentives for 15 mins and came back with another $2000 off!!! Whe he took my order i gave $500 deposit and he had to have my driver license copy to he could prove to ford it was for a individual and not dealer stock as they are not allowed to order dealer stock for now.

Did you already get yours or is just on order? If on order, any build date/ship date? Truly love this color it looks great. Everyone that worked at the dealer asked to take pictures because they liked it so much. You aren't far from me, I'm in Paw Paw.
It's scheduled to be built 11/22 and I can't wait! If you're in Paw Paw we're only about 25 miles from each other. I'm in South Haven.

Notified King Ranch Tremor 6.7 two time delivered today. Shipped 10/10, shortest in transit days I've seen on the tracker. Ordered June 4th, no AS but included spray in and 5th wheel prep.
Went and paid for it. Then dropped it off at detailer for the two step paint correct and 5 year ceramic. It drives nice even with the tires pumped up way too far.

Just got a call from Dealer. Stated that Ford communicated to them any supplemental orders such as X-Plan for trucks not built will now count against their allocation and not be “extra” allocation. Then proceeded to tell me that they would not honor our deal at X-Plan, blaming it on Ford. I asked what they proposed and they said it would be MSRP plus market adjustment set when the truck arrived.

My truck is scheduled to be built next week. So interesting
timing for this call given my build is next week.

Anyone else here of this from Ford or their dealer?

Regardless my issue is with dealer, not Ford as they made the choice to not only not honor what they put in writing and took a deposit for, but went further and want full marked up pricing regardless of the fact they used my name and drivers license and patients to secure this truck for inventory, should I not agree to their changes Not a good way to do business. Their reputation is not worth the extra $10,000 they may make to them!
I would threaten to sue, call the news channel, call Ford Marketing... Everything.
Just got a call from Dealer. Stated that Ford communicated to them any supplemental orders such as X-Plan for trucks not built will now count against their allocation and not be “extra” allocation. Then proceeded to tell me that they would not honor our deal at X-Plan, blaming it on Ford. I asked what they proposed and they said it would be MSRP plus market adjustment set when the truck arrived.

My truck is scheduled to be built next week. So interesting
timing for this call given my build is next week.

Anyone else here of this from Ford or their dealer?

Regardless my issue is with dealer, not Ford as they made the choice to not only not honor what they put in writing and took a deposit for, but went further and want full marked up pricing regardless of the fact they used my name and drivers license and patients to secure this truck for inventory, should I not agree to their changes Not a good way to do business. Their reputation is not worth the extra $10,000 they may make to them!
I would threaten to sue, call the local tv channel, call Ford Marketing... Everything.

My original WS said convoy. My truck was being shipped to Michigan. Shortly after I was notified that my truck had shipped, my WS changed to rail. it seems like the transportation method can change during the shipping phase.

My original WS said convoy. My truck was being shipped to Michigan. Shortly after I was notified that my truck had shipped, my WS changed to rail. it seems like the transportation method can change during the shipping phase.
Makes sense. Thank you! Now just to figure out the damn blue window sticker. It’s a finite detail, but still makes no sense to me. Makes me wonder if my dealer messed something up on the order and that’s why it has taken almost 7 months to get to this point. Who knows.

Makes sense. Thank you! Now just to figure out the damn blue window sticker. It’s a finite detail, but still makes no sense to me. Makes me wonder if my dealer messed something up on the order and that’s why it has taken almost 7 months to get to this point. Who knows.

You should be able to see if it is a Retail or (Dealer) Stock on the Group Order Type on the tracker: https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/details

Back