FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Mine showed up at the dealer today. Still needs winch installed, PDI, Etc. Probably be ready mid next week.

darksoldier360truck.jpg

tracker says in production and shows window sticker. waiting to see it at dealer before i get too excited. LOL
It shouldn’t be too long. I think my truck to approx 9 days to make it from Ky to Grayling. Those were 9 long days but it was worth the wait!👍🏻

It shouldn’t be too long. I think my truck to approx 9 days to make it from Ky to Grayling. Those were 9 long days but it was worth the wait!👍🏻
man i hope its about that to go to grand rapids. if its built and ships this week that will put me just about the time i need to leave for kentucky. if the stars align i will be driving it

From Ice-Capades (https://blueovalforums.com/forums/i...rs-discussion/&do=findComment&comment=1151710):

"FYI... 2022MY Super Duty scheduling for next week will be for production the week of 11/22/2021. The full Production Week Scheduling Information will be posted later. "

---

By the way, I was looking at the spreadsheet over the past few weeks. It looks like SDs are scheduled every other week:
9/16: 26
9/23: 1
9/30: 14
10/7: 1
10/14: 9
10/21: 2

Just got the call from Chip at Granger that my truck arrived on their lot last night!

Delivery estimate was 10/25-10/31 and I hadn’t been tracking the rail car or anything so it was a very pleasant surprise.

The cruel twist of irony is that I fly out to Arizona tomorrow for a trip that I had originally planned as a road trip in the truck so I’ll have to fly up to Iowa and take delivery immediately after this trip.

That said, I can’t complain because my truck is safely on the lot and after 6 months of waiting another 10 days ought to fly by.

I’ll keep checking in here in the hopes of seeing some of the other guys who have been waiting get good news but hopefully my next post will be complete with pictures from delivery day.

Just got the call from Chip at Granger that my truck arrived on their lot last night!

Delivery estimate was 10/25-10/31 and I hadn’t been tracking the rail car or anything so it was a very pleasant surprise.

The cruel twist of irony is that I fly out to Arizona tomorrow for a trip that I had originally planned as a road trip in the truck so I’ll have to fly up to Iowa and take delivery immediately after this trip.

That said, I can’t complain because my truck is safely on the lot and after 6 months of waiting another 10 days ought to fly by.

I’ll keep checking in here in the hopes of seeing some of the other guys who have been waiting get good news but hopefully my next post will be complete with pictures from delivery day.
Congratulations, that’s awesome news!

Ford Tracker still shows my truck "In Production", but the Mach-E tracker shows it Built today.

Receipt DateJuly 3, 2021
Production Date October 21, 2021
ETA End Date November 20, 2021

2022 SuperDuty F-350 LARIAT

• 3.55 Electronic Locking Axle Ratio
  • Off-Road Running Boards - Textured Matte Finish
  • 35" Off-Road Tire (LT285/75R18E BSW A/T)
  • F-350
  • 18" Low-Gloss Black Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • Agate Black Metallic
  • Lariat
  • 4X4
  • 6.7L 4 Valve OHV Power Stroke V8 Turbo Diesel Engine
  • TorqShift Ten-Speed Automatic with Selectable Drive Modes
  • Lariat Ultimate Package
  • 11,400 GVWR Package
  • Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera System with Pro Trailer Backup Assist Package
  • Black Appearance Package
  • Tremor Off-Road Package
  • 618A
  • Remote Start System
  • Trailer Brake Controller
  • Universal Garage Door Opener
  • LED Box Lighting
  • Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera System
  • Easy Entry/Exit Memory Driver's Seat Feature
  • Power Heated/Ventilated Driver/Passenger Seat with Driver Side Memory
  • Floor Covering, Color-Coordinated Full Carpet with Floor Mats
  • 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Hitch Prep Package
  • Power-Sliding Glass with Defrost and Privacy Glass
  • Skid Plates - Transfer Case and Fuel Tank
  • Privacy Glass
  • Tough Bed
  • Reverse Sensing System
  • Upfitter Switches
  • Tailgate Step
  • BoxLink™
  • Backglass Defrost
  • Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB), Automatic High Beam and Forward Collision Warning
  • BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-traffic Alert and Trailer Tow
  • Cruise Control
  • 110V/400W Outlet
  • Rear Wheel Well Liner
  • Power Moonroof
  • Electronic-Shift-On-the-Fly (ESOF)
  • B&O System by Bang & Olufsen
  • Front 40/Console/40 Leather Seating Surfaces
  • Black Onyx
  • SYNC 4 with Enhanced Voice Recognition

Congrats - looks like almost a duplicate of my build!

If its true that a blue WS means Dealer retail order and green means customer special order than that might be a problem. It’s my understanding that they aren’t building retail or fleet orders right now.

A lot of us were asked to provide copies of our drivers licenses and sign something saying we had ordered a truck so Ford would know that it was an actual order for a customer and not for dealer inventory. That also could explain why you’re not receiving updates directly from Ford. I’m not trying to upset anyone but it might be worth a follow up conversation with your dealership.
I provided drivers license and signed order - yet my WS is blue - not green - never got confirmation email from Ford or any other emails, just updates from the dealer - so not sure why that might be, but mine is scheduled to be built in next few days - got WS yesterday.

I provided drivers license and signed order - yet my WS is blue - not green - never got confirmation email from Ford or any other emails, just updates from the dealer - so not sure why that might be, but mine is scheduled to be built in next few days - got WS yesterday.
I got a window sticker and its blue, it populated yesterday. Got a confirmed email from Ford back in July. Truck "in production" as of 10/20/21.

I thought blue was dealer stock, green customer retail order.

maybe they have recently changed this process

Just got a call from Dealer. Stated that Ford communicated to them any supplemental orders such as X-Plan for trucks not built will now count against their allocation and not be “extra” allocation. Then proceeded to tell me that they would not honor our deal at X-Plan, blaming it on Ford. I asked what they proposed and they said it would be MSRP plus market adjustment set when the truck arrived.

My truck is scheduled to be built next week. So interesting
timing for this call given my build is next week.

Anyone else here of this from Ford or their dealer?

Regardless my issue is with dealer, not Ford as they made the choice to not only not honor what they put in writing and took a deposit for, but went further and want full marked up pricing regardless of the fact they used my name and drivers license and patients to secure this truck for inventory, should I not agree to their changes Not a good way to do business. Their reputation is not worth the extra $10,000 they may make to them!

Last edited:
Just got a call from Dealer. Stated that Ford communicated to them any supplemental orders such as X-Plan for trucks not built will now count against their allocation and not be “extra” allocation. Then proceeded to tell me that they would not honor our deal at X-Plan, blaming it on Ford. I asked what they proposed and they said it would be MSRP plus market adjustment set when the truck arrived.

Regardless my issue is with dealer, not Ford as they made the choice to not only not honor what they put in writing and took a deposit for, but went further and want full marked up pricing regardless of the fact they used my name and drivers license and patients to secure this truck for inventory, should I not agree to their changes Not a good way to do business. Their reputation is not worth the extra $10,000 they may make to them!
My dealer warned me that some dealers do this. I would definitely NAME the dealer here, then tag them and @fordtrucks on Facebook and Twitter.

that’s sounds completely ridiculous to me. If Ford ever did do something like that, it would be for any new orders not on existing orders. Your dealership is looking for ways to increase revenue on existing orders because they can’t get inventory.

If they put it in writing and took a deposit, then It’s a done deal. They would love for you to get pissed and walk away. I would speak with an attorney and threaten to sue them if they don’t stick with the original deal. You could also call Ford Marketing and ask them if what the dealer told you was true.

Back