FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Rugged Radiant and Rugged Oculus. No conjugal visits but I have other rifle and rimfire cans. Actually, I’ll be happy with 9 months on the Form 4s. Last batch was 366 days.:eek:

I’ve got a .45 obsidian & it’s a great can, run it on 9mm, .45 and 45/70 lever

Not going to jinx you on wait times, hopefully sooner than later!!!!

Ford must be tracking me. Im starting to get desperate on a truck seeing as Im back to flying every week and Duallys arent designed to park at DFW. I stopped in to look at a new Ram and the next day I recieved a $2500 PCO. I thought I would check in with my dealer to get a status update. Priority moved from 19 to 2...whatever that actually means. Anyone seeing similar updates?

Finally getting more real! Ordered March 29th. Scheduled build was bumped all around this month. Was last scheduled for 10/29 and today I got my window sticker from Mach e and my dealer confirmed it has moved to in production!

I have a question you guys might know the answer to…

Why is the window sticker blue? Isn’t it supposed to be green? Never got the confirmation email or anything from Ford. Dealer admitted he never input my email into the system when he ordered it. Could that have something to do with it? It shows as a retail order, so I’m not sure what’s going on there. Maybe the window sticker will update to green later on? Who knows. Hopefully someone has run into this.

Attachments

• 7ACCB9BA-DF99-4716-8247-6E962177F722.jpeg
    7ACCB9BA-DF99-4716-8247-6E962177F722.jpeg
    510.8 KB · Views: 51
Ford Tracker still shows my truck "In Production", but the Mach-E tracker shows it Built today.

Receipt DateJuly 3, 2021
Production Date October 21, 2021
ETA End Date November 20, 2021

2022 SuperDuty F-350 LARIAT

• 3.55 Electronic Locking Axle Ratio
  • Off-Road Running Boards - Textured Matte Finish
  • 35" Off-Road Tire (LT285/75R18E BSW A/T)
  • F-350
  • 18" Low-Gloss Black Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • Agate Black Metallic
  • Lariat
  • 4X4
  • 6.7L 4 Valve OHV Power Stroke V8 Turbo Diesel Engine
  • TorqShift Ten-Speed Automatic with Selectable Drive Modes
  • Lariat Ultimate Package
  • 11,400 GVWR Package
  • Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera System with Pro Trailer Backup Assist Package
  • Black Appearance Package
  • Tremor Off-Road Package
  • 618A
  • Remote Start System
  • Trailer Brake Controller
  • Universal Garage Door Opener
  • LED Box Lighting
  • Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera System
  • Easy Entry/Exit Memory Driver's Seat Feature
  • Power Heated/Ventilated Driver/Passenger Seat with Driver Side Memory
  • Floor Covering, Color-Coordinated Full Carpet with Floor Mats
  • 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Hitch Prep Package
  • Power-Sliding Glass with Defrost and Privacy Glass
  • Skid Plates - Transfer Case and Fuel Tank
  • Privacy Glass
  • Tough Bed
  • Reverse Sensing System
  • Upfitter Switches
  • Tailgate Step
  • BoxLink™
  • Backglass Defrost
  • Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB), Automatic High Beam and Forward Collision Warning
  • BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-traffic Alert and Trailer Tow
  • Cruise Control
  • 110V/400W Outlet
  • Rear Wheel Well Liner
  • Power Moonroof
  • Electronic-Shift-On-the-Fly (ESOF)
  • B&O System by Bang & Olufsen
  • Front 40/Console/40 Leather Seating Surfaces
  • Black Onyx
  • SYNC 4 with Enhanced Voice Recognition

Ford must be tracking me. Im starting to get desperate on a truck seeing as Im back to flying every week and Duallys arent designed to park at DFW. I stopped in to look at a new Ram and the next day I recieved a $2500 PCO. I thought I would check in with my dealer to get a status update. Priority moved from 19 to 2...whatever that actually means. Anyone seeing similar updates?

I was told last week (Friday) that my priority moved from 11 to 2, but I have not received a vin or notice of being put in the queue for production.

My window sticker is green, not sure what the difference is. Mine does say custom order underneath the Msrp price
Green means special order. Blue is dealer stock/inventory. I'd imagine they will be updated and green at some point if the dealer put it through as a special order. Maybe the html code for green is also floating on a container ship.

The backup cameras on this truck are so much better than mine. So frustrating
Really? Should be the same unless the King Wanch has a different software/hardware.

If its true that a blue WS means Dealer retail order and green means customer special order than that might be a problem. It’s my understanding that they aren’t building retail or fleet orders right now.

A lot of us were asked to provide copies of our drivers licenses and sign something saying we had ordered a truck so Ford would know that it was an actual order for a customer and not for dealer inventory. That also could explain why you’re not receiving updates directly from Ford. I’m not trying to upset anyone but it might be worth a follow up conversation with your dealership.

If its true that a blue WS means Dealer retail order and green means customer special order than that might be a problem. It’s my understanding that they aren’t building retail or fleet orders right now.

A lot of us were asked to provide copies of our drivers licenses and sign something saying we had ordered a truck so Ford would know that it was an actual order for a customer and not for dealer inventory. That also could explain why you’re not receiving updates directly from Ford. I’m not trying to upset anyone but it might be worth a follow up conversation with your dealership.
I have heard from numerous sales persons across the nation (I've called on nearly 25 trucks) that dealer orders are not being processed. Hence why there is mark ups for the ones they have on lots. I was instructed that a retail order was the only way a dealer could get you a truck if it wasn't already on the ground or in production.

First I've heard that they are de-prioritizing retails orders in favor of dealer orders. This sure would piss A LOT of people off.

Those who are not receiving emails from Ford should get COVP tracking number from your dealer and call COVP program headquarters where they will check and update your email address. I had to do that for my f150 order. Dealer himself can not update the email address once it has been submitted incorrectly, i assume for security reasons. You still will not receive any past emails, but any future order updates should start coming.

Last edited:
Got a PCO $3000 off from Ford today. Not that it matters. Cant use it for D-Plan anyway
Do you mind sharing your zip code? You can DM me. I'm trying to VPN into zip codes where people are receiving PCOs to see if i can secure one.

Back