FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Just got email middle of last night… built!
Ordered July 7, window sticker on Oct. 8th, in production on the 16th, built on 17th. Estimated delivery Oct 31st - Nov 6th.
Nuts! My delivery is showing to my dealer the 4-11th. However, mine was built the 13th, and I'm in GA, not Texas. All of this is so crazy.

Does your Sticker say convoy or rail? Mine’s currently rail.
Mine says Convoy. So... if they load it onto a truck... I would hope they don't drive it somewhere just to unload it again.
And if they don't do that. A truck can only fit.... 6-8 F250s at once? Even if they needed to drop all 8 off at separate places... that could be done in 8-10 days. My dealership is 4 hours from Nashville.

My build was pushed back 8 days.
Was originally Oct 26,
then Oct 19.
And now Oct 27th
All dates supplied by my dealer.....as the tracker hasn't been working for me yet.
So I hope to get my window sticker on Thursday if there are no further delays.
2022 King Ranch F350 6.7L SRW
FWIW: No adaptive steering on this one...but i do have the spray in bed liner.

All this waiting is making me re-think which truck I want. Currently I have a F250 (non-tremor), with the 6.7L, 3.55 Electronic Locking Axle, FX4 Package and Trailer Tow High-Capacity Package. Which from what I can tell makes it the same as a (derated)F350. However, for only $335 more I can make it a F350.I have two questions 1. If I make this change, will it reset my order number, i.e.., will it but me at the back of the line (already been waiting 90 days) and 2. Can anyone think of a reason not to do it?

Thanks!

All this waiting is making me re-think which truck I want. Currently I have a F250 (non-tremor), with the 6.7L, 3.55 Electronic Locking Axle, FX4 Package and Trailer Tow High-Capacity Package. Which from what I can tell makes it the same as a (derated)F350. However, for only $335 more I can make it a F350.I have two questions 1. If I make this change, will it reset my order number, i.e.., will it but me at the back of the line (already been waiting 90 days) and 2. Can anyone think of a reason not to do it?

Thanks!

I'm not sure if changing from F-250 to a F-350 will require a new order, you should check with your dealer. If you already have a VIN, then it might require them to call the regional Ford rep.

Some states will tax you higher for the one-ton, they don't where I am so I ordered a F-350.

Thanks!
Just order a 2nd one - make it a F350 and take whichever one comes in first!

Thanks!
Registration fees. For Texas, see https://www.txdmv.gov/sites/default/files/body-files/FeeChart_1C.pdf. The GVWR for the F-250 with Godzilla is 10,000 pounds. The F-350 GVWR is 11,300 pounds. If you need it, get it.

I'm not sure if changing from F-250 to a F-350 will require a new order, you should check with your dealer. If you already have a VIN, then it might require them to call the regional Ford rep.

Some states will tax you higher for the one-ton, they don't where I am so I ordered a F-350.
I did the opposite - went from F350 non-tremor to F250 Tremor but did not have my VIN at that point. No issue with the order or timing.

Thanks, the extra cost in TX is about $50 a year.

Had an email end of September for a build week of 11/2. The following week got bumped up to week of 10/25. Tracker still shows order confirmation but nothing regarding build date. Based on experiences, should I be looking for an email or WS this Thursday?
Similar situation.

9/16 I recieved a VIN and scheduled production week of 10/18/21. Still showing order confirmation on tracker. No window sticker available. No actual build date and Delivery says TBD

Had an email end of September for a build week of 11/2. The following week got bumped up to week of 10/25. Tracker still shows order confirmation but nothing regarding build date. Based on experiences, should I be looking for an email or WS this Thursday?
I have gotten the same dates/info as you. On Blue Oval forums, I asked for an update with my sales/order codes and got a scheduled build day of 10/31.

If you have an account and the appropriate number of posts over there you can ask and get a little more info than a build week.

Based on my experience, you should have access to your WS this Thursday. The tracker seemed to lag for me so it was always behind were my truck actually was. I had a build week of 9/13, I got my WS on 9/9 my truck actually went into production on 9/16 and was completed on 9/17.

Back