FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

The Ford tracker isn’t working anymore for my VIN. I haven’t received my truck yet and it’s in transit to my dealership. Any reason why it’s not longer loading my tracking info?
People have been posting that the trackers have been acting funny lately but once your truck is in transit there isn’t a lot of information updates or changes to see until it arrives at your dealership. It’s kind of frustrating.

Tracker was not working right, then mid afternoon yesterday (10/17) my sticker came back, but tracker was still wonky. Then this morning I checked the Mach-E tracker and my truck is listed as built on 10/17 with an estimated delivery in 23 days (11/9). Crossing my fingers that sticks or speeds up. I've got Veterans day off and would make a long weekend of going to collect it on the 12th of November.

BTW the Shop.Ford.com tracker still says "In Production".

I would guess ~450 for an 8 hr shift. I think the cycle time is right around one minute. They may be running two ten hr shifts, though. @Big_Ed care to comment?
They run pretty much 24 hours except Saturday night and Sunday days. But night shift is off this week

They run pretty much 24 hours except Saturday night and Sunday days. But night shift is off this week
The Mach-E tracker shows my production date as 10/17, a Sunday. So is that just when it hit the computer vs when workers actually assembled it?

Ok… I don’t have it in me to stay quiet after this. I am in no way remotely as invested in this shit show as the guys that ordered months in front of me but holy mother of god. Getting a VIN and build date in less than a week, WTF. I mean no negativity to the lucky ones but come on, you got pictures of the CEO Of Ford doing crazy shit with a 🐐 or what.
I've been waiting since March and still don't have a build date yet. I've since removed AS and now the bedliner, but still nothing. Sure wish I had some of the pictures right about now.

Spent the weekend in the woods, it's bow season here in Vermont. Saw some cool things, but nothing to put in the freezer. I did miss having the truck as I had planned for the season(s), but at least I didn't have to worry about deer ticks getting into the interior.

With all that said, I am not feeling positive about this Thursday for me. Maybe it's the constant letdowns week after week...after week...after week...after week (Austin Powers style).

I wish all you cool kids the best luck this week! :) I've been pretty busy in my world, so I will check in as I can.

The Mach-E tracker shows my production date as 10/17, a Sunday. So is that just when it hit the computer vs when workers actually assembled it?
They work Sunday nights just not Saturday night and Sunday days. So it could come off the line on a Sunday night. They have 3 shift groups that work at the plant. One group works days, one group works nights, and the other group works both days and nights to fill in the gap. Typically each shift works 10 to 11 hours depending on production demands. Saturday night and Sunday Days are overtime shifts if needed.

Guess part shortages are hitting again since night shift is not working this week, Tuesday through Friday night.

They work Sunday nights just not Saturday night and Sunday days. So it could come off the line on a Sunday night. They have 3 shift groups that work at the plant. One group works days, one group works nights, and the other group works both days and nights to fill in the gap. Typically each shift works 10 to 11 hours depending on production demands. Saturday night and Sunday Days are overtime shifts if needed.

Guess part shortages are hitting again since night shift is not working this week, Tuesday through Friday night.
Got my build day for 10/31. Sunday. I guess I can assume it will be built on Sunday evening then. Maybe they will leave me some Halloween candy in the cup holders…?

I may not see the candy though since the cup holders aren’t lit up anymore 😝

I can’t wait to drive this beast.

Thank you for the insight, great information!

I've been waiting since March and still don't have a build date yet. I've since removed AS and now the bedliner, but still nothing. Sure wish I had some of the pictures right about now.
I wonder if you removing options is causing additional scheduling delays. Seems like AS was beginning to pick-up. I am pulling for you!

you too @Mojave_Idiot , @Creekwood Resort , @Aquaman , any anyone else waiting from MARCH or APRIL that I am forgetting. Need more coffee...

I know poor @Clay told Ford to STFU and GTFO - so I am not sure who else is waiting this long on here.

@Steppy where are you at in the process?

Spent the weekend in the woods, it's bow season here in Vermont. Saw some cool things, but nothing to put in the freezer. I did miss having the truck as I had planned for the season(s), but at least I didn't have to worry about deer ticks getting into the interior.

With all that said, I am not feeling positive about this Thursday for me. Maybe it's the constant letdowns week after week...after week...after week...after week (Austin Powers style).

I wish all you cool kids the best luck this week! :) I've been pretty busy in my world, so I will check in as I can.
If you haven't posted yet, what kind of bow are you rockin?

You will laugh. I am shooting a PSE FIREFLIGHT my father bought me when I was in high school. It's still such a great bow, but heavy and long compared to the new stuff. It may be time for me to update. Maybe I will catch a post season sale. My father loves his Matthews.

Got the awesome news that my 22 lariat 6.7 has been shipped and is in transit. How accurate are the dealer ETA? Are you guys seeing it take longer or shorter?

My dealer is about the middle of New York on the east side. (Millerton, NY) I feel like since it was shipped by rail over the weekend it shouldn’t take until November 5th (dealer eta) to arrive there. I understand it could get held up in a rail yard. But still.

I wonder if you removing options is causing additional scheduling delays. Seems like AS was beginning to pick-up. I am pulling for you!

you too @Mojave_Idiot , @Creekwood Resort , @Aquaman , any anyone else waiting from MARCH or APRIL that I am forgetting. Need more coffee...

I know poor @Clay told Ford to STFU and GTFO - so I am not sure who else is waiting this long on here.

@Steppy where are you at in the process?
Still waiting for Good News!
Trying to stay positive to have a new ride before Christmas but losing Faith!
Good Luck in the Woods @Vermonster , Still No Luck on that Front either for me as they have patterned my truck by now.
Cheers to a Lucky week for the Golden Ticket or a Big Buck! 🍀 🍻 🤞

I Love my Matthews HeliM!
It is so light and compact and will last forever. I have a Darton crossbow as well that my Michigan bro in law talked me into but I only use that when I am in a tight ground blind.

I Love my Matthews HeliM!
It is so light and compact and will last forever. I have a Darton crossbow as well that my Michigan bro in law talked me into but I only use that when I am in a tight ground blind.
I also have the Mathews HeliM. Love it as well! Got some nice deer over the last few years with it. Just bought me a new TenPoint Nitro XRT crossbow this year. Shoots 470FPS. Got it at half price at Dick's Field and Stream since it was a previous year unsold model. Amazing speed and accuracy.

Made a rookie mistake of not checking everything against my build sheet. When they changed my order from XLT to Lariat they did not put my engine block heater on the Lariat! Even though it was on the build sheet when I built it with the sales person.. Annoyed but at least they are relatively cheap.

Back