FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Congrats, that’s great news! Your truck will most likely be built next week. i think they usually ship a couple of days after they’re built. The shipping process is potentially another waiting process. Mine took about 9 days total from ship date to delivery. There are others on here who had trucks ship the same day as mine (9/20) and are still waiting for delivery And we are in the same state.

The whole shipping process seems like a black hole to me. If you’re lucky you can get a rail car number and track its progress but I’m not sure you can track it very well if it comes by convoy ie truck. There are others on here who may know more about that. Good luck, these last few days of waiting were the hardest for me.
I’m in California and it’s coming from Kentucky so basically I’ll have it in a month hopefully lol

Are any of you guys having trouble with the "track my order”

When I ever I clicked track my order from my email it used to automatically populate the VIN and build code. Now I have to manually enter it. As well as every time I refresh the page it brings me back to where I have to manually enter it as well. Using iPhone 12.
Same for me - I have 2 trucks on order - have the vin for one - but not the order number (that is the one I have email from Ford on that was self populating) - second one dealer sent me VIN and the order number - so I have been manually putting it in to see if it moves from in production and populates a window sticker - one schedued for next week the other the week after.

Did not write down the order number on the one that just populated it. oh well - it will come when it comes!

Same for me - I have 2 trucks on order - have the vin for one - but not the order number (that is the one I have email from Ford on that was self populating) - second one dealer sent me VIN and the order number - so I have been manually putting it in to see if it moves from in production and populates a window sticker - one schedued for next week the other the week after.

Did not write down the order number on the one that just populated it. oh well - it will come when it comes!
I got my window sticker the Thursday before my build week. You might get one tomorrow For you truck scheduled for next week.

Looking for a little guidance/education...

Ordered my truck last week and received an email confirmation from Ford. That confirmation had no order number or other "trackable" information (see below). When will I have the ability to check status in the Ford tracking database? TIA...

Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 6.47.10 AM.png

Ordered my truck last week and received an email confirmation from Ford. That confirmation had no order number or other "trackable" information (see below). When will I have the ability to check status in the Ford tracking database? TIA...

View attachment 36625
There are 2 things happening in ‘24… trump wins the election and you’ll finally get you truck

View attachment 36625
I took me a month just to get that email for my truck. You're lucky.

I'm still waiting on the VIN for my F250. I received a VIN for my Mustang GT on 9/9.

Both orders were placed on 9/4.

New VINs are sent out every Thursday, so keep your eyes on your Inbox.

From what I've seen, it's pretty random. Some people wait months to get their VIN. Some people get their trucks before other people get their VINs. One important thing to note is that the don't have the components for Adaptive Steering, so that could delay you. I called my dealer and removed the option when I heard that it might delay my truck.

I took me a month just to get that email for my truck. You're lucky.

I'm still waiting on the VIN for my F250. I received a VIN for my Mustang GT on 9/9.

Both orders were placed on 9/4.

New VINs are sent out every Thursday, so keep your eyes on your Inbox.
So I need a VIN to track, which is issued when scheduled for production?

View attachment 36625
Ask your dealer for the COVP confirmation email. It will have a few pieces of information.

As someone else mentioned, you’ll need a VIN to do any real tracking. A VIN is generated once your order is picked up into the scheduling system. From there, you can use the a couple of different tracking systems.

You can also call Ford customer service center and give them your sales code and order number from the COVP confirmation e-mail your dealer received after submitting your order. Information isn’t always the best coming from them, but it may satisfy that inquisitive itch.

1634215547866.png

My build week is Oct 11th... hasn't been built yet. Window sticker was 10/6. Hoping I get the email soon...
But the tracker website has been down, I just happen to have the link still. Anyone get emails?

Back