FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Did anyone see availability restrictions like we have the past 2 weeks? I hadn’t noticed anyone posting it so far, but am assuming nothing has changed with the rear end, spray in liner, and 5th wheel prep.
Nothing posted other than the AS situation. I hope today brings you some luck, my friend!

FD1E9481-459B-4FDC-9446-58909E2F70D3.jpeg

Good luck to all of my fellow long time waiters out there!

Mine moved from 11/8 to 11/1.
Details for those asking:
Ordered - 5/15
Confirmed - 5/17
VIN & Build Date - 9/30 (Original build date of 11/1 that morning, then moved to 11/8 that night)
Build Date Change to 11/1 again - 10/6
Lariat, Black Appearance Package, 6.7, Gooseneck Hitch Kit, Winch, Power Running Boards, Rapid Heat Supplemental Heater, High Cap Trailer Tow Package, 5th Wheel Hitch Prep Package

Dealer called yesterday that my truck was ready picked up same day... ordered 8/11/21 projected to arrive 10/20/21. They did not add a mark up, and kept it at sticker price thankfully. The salesman told me at this point in this market they are going to start adding a 10k mark up even on orders, not sure how true that is. Yall hang in there, this truck is worth the wait.

GetAttachmentThumbnail
Do you mind attaching your window sticker? Curious to see how those dates align with your window sticker.

I gave up and got Adaptive Steering removed this week. Confirmed today that it is no longer on my accessories list. Waiting to see if it makes any difference.

Star White Lariat 7.3L w/Black Appearance pkg. with all the bells and whistles except Moonroof and Adaptive Steering.

Truck History:
  • 04/20 - Order in
  • 06/07 - Got VIN
  • 06/26 - Scheduled Build Week 08/02
  • 08/06 - Scheduled Build Week 09/06
  • 08/16 - Added 60W (Heated Steering Wheel / Rain Sensing Wipers)
  • 08/19 - Scheduled Build Week 10/25
  • 09/13 - Scheduled Build Week 11/08
  • 10/01 - Scheduled Build Week 12/06
  • 10/06 - Removed 60A (Adaptive Steering)
  • 10/07 - Scheduled Build Week 11/01
(edit to update history)

Last edited:
Does Ford email the WS or do you find it online somewhere? I have a production week of 10/25 (as of now) and did not know when to start looking for it. Thanks.
I received no emails from ford or any update. The WS was sent to me from the salesman I was working with, I then checked the status on the website which was wrong it didn’t even say it was shipped yet when I got the truck came in.

No emails for me, Ordered 9/21 think I'm just being inpatient. Hoping for a Antimatter Christmas present.
Check the Ford Order Production website. I’ve yet to receive an email but tracked my truck throughout the process.

No emails for me, Ordered 9/21 think I'm just being inpatient. Hoping for a Antimatter Christmas present.

Back