FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

July 9th here, same truck minus the moonroof, and removed 5th wheel pack last week…..no vin.
Drag. Called marketing today and listened to the drone recorded voice for quite a while before leaving a voicemail. Any bets on when/if they'll call back?:rolleyes: I'll try again in a day or two, I guess, but man....this is all crazy. Glad a lot of you are getting cool trucks!

Drag. Called marketing today and listened to the drone recorded voice for quite a while before leaving a voicemail. Any bets on when/if they'll call back?:rolleyes: I'll try again in a day or two, I guess, but man....this is all crazy. Glad a lot of you are getting cool trucks!
Are you and @Vermonster related?

Finally. It was like standing in line for a Rollercoaster...... for 7 months.

Attachments

• 654468937.jpg
    654468937.jpg
    551.3 KB · Views: 68
Seems kind of avuncular... Like he's got more experience for having gone so long and I try to learn. All things considered, some of you fellas have been dealing with a lot more crud.
Yeah esp the quality. Partly pandemic related

Update #4. Given how long the rail car was in Wellington, I was beginning to believe this article might actually be true! Probably the last update from my "helpful" co-worker.
Update #5. My helpful co-worker continues with his "help"...

Attachments

• FordFire5.pdf
    630.8 KB · Views: 117

Latest Discussions

Back