FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

@Skidude555 I agree yours should go to Flint before offloading.

@MiTremor906 after looking again at the CSX map I think yours would offload in New Boston. GR doesn't show an auto distribution terminal. Don't worry, I think @Bluezilla and I wore those guys out so you shouldn't see any tug of war duty!

View attachment 35008
Does the Flint one unload cars or is that just loading from the GM plant there? I assumed we both were headed to New Boston but shipping is turning into as much of a mystery as getting scheduled.

Does the Flint one unload cars or is that just loading from the GM plant there? I assumed we both were headed to New Boston but shipping is turning into as much of a mystery as getting scheduled.
I agree. our trucks shipped 9/20 and now it’s crickets chirping while we wait for a call from our dealers.

Those trucks look pretty unsafe and weak...are they even using tie downs? Didn't know you could get a cap with the Tremor. I missed that option.
Updated for appropriate cargo:

1632762121332.png

@Skidude555 I agree yours should go to Flint before offloading.

@MiTremor906 after looking again at the CSX map I think yours would offload in New Boston. GR doesn't show an auto distribution terminal. Don't worry, I think @Bluezilla and I wore those guys out so you shouldn't see any tug of war duty!

View attachment 35008
@MiTremor906 , check your cupholders for empty tins of Grizzley Wintergreen left by Cletus and gang at the New Boston yard. Hopefully yours doesn't get stuck there for 3 weeks like mine did. @Modman probably sent them a case of Busch Light or something because his truck got out in 2 weeks.

I think you are correct... I looked up the TDSI locations for vehicles and it does not show a location in Flint. The higher level CSX map may show that for servicing the GM plant. That is on a partner railway but I'm sure they connect somewhere.

1632763835610.png

@MiTremor906 , check your cupholders for empty tins of Grizzley Wintergreen left by Cletus and gang at the New Boston yard. Hopefully yours doesn't get stuck there for 3 weeks like mine did. @Modman probably sent them a case of Busch Light or something because his truck got out in 2 weeks.
I sprung for the good stuff... PBR

Wow, only 10 miles away? I’d be tempted to drive down there and look for it. 😂. I think it would be a great idea to let us come down there and watch our trucks get built! Did you sister happen to see your truck as it went by?
No, she is on Line 2 and it went down Line 1. Her best friend got to touch it...lol

No, she is on Line 2 and it went down Line 1. Her best friend got to touch it...lol
That's super cool, though. Just knowing that you have "eye's" inside.

I have seen some cool stuff plant workers do with paint pens - messages to the owners. You never know they are there until you need to do some body work.

Haha! I’d like to think I am the latter. One that truly enjoys the happiness. I know I’ll be there at some point.

Someone mentioned that there was a big back-up in the yards. Such a bummer. Probably many of those hold wheels with AS. Lol
I was listening to the radio, and one of the back ups is plastic xmas tree, and the fact that they get hot in the cotainers makes them smell strange. 🤣

Back