FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Just got an email from Ford pushing my build out another 2 weeks from Oct 4 to the 18th. Anyone else get anything like this?
Just got another email today bumping my scheduled week up to Oct 11th. I know quite a few of you have been waiting a lot longer than me, but Ford is really flipping my emotions back and forth here.

I’m at 148 days… I am scheduled but it keeps getting bumped back as we get close.
You should get yours before mine. I’m not sure which is worse. Getting bumped back or having no info.

My order date was 8/16 and scheduled for production the week of 9/20. Checked today and it’s already in production! Hopefully Ford is catching up finally and we all get our trucks ahead of schedule

Hey!, that's no tremor.... how'd that get in here!?
This from the guy who didn't order a tremor either..... I'm just here to be a chuckle monkey :p
Guilty. I was ordering a Tremor just when they cancelled the package for the XLT. So I was left with getting the Lariat - which I didn't want to pay for, or get the XLT and add the 2 inch lift and 35's, which I'm planning on doing. I still won't have the limited slip diff, but I can mimic that by using the brakes. This was the best way to get it quickly.

Back