FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Can you share pictures of interior don't see many of the 6 passenger versions which is what I ordered.
6 passenger was what I ordered but it came in a 5 passenger version with the console.

not sure how this happened, if my salesman screwed up or if Ford just said screw it. The sale manager said he would “look it to it.” Which means he won’t.

What would you do, like I said I really debated the console vs 60/40 folding option.

Anyhow the salesman I was dealing with left to go sell semi-trucks. So he has not access to the order he placed.

So I will not ever find out why I didn’t get exactly what I ordered.

Any suggestions as it pertains to recourse are welcomed .

6 passenger was what I ordered but it came in a 5 passenger version with the console.

not sure how this happened, if my salesman screwed up or if Ford just said screw it. The sale manager said he would “look it to it.” Which means he won’t.

What would you do, like I said I really debated the console vs 60/40 folding option.

Anyhow the salesman I was dealing with left to go sell semi-trucks. So he has not access to the order he placed.

So I will not ever find out why I didn’t get exactly what I ordered.

Any suggestions as it pertains to recourse are welcomed .
Damn that sucks, I've triple checked my order that it is bench so fingers crossed it comes in correct!

Damn that sucks, I've triple checked my order that it is bench so fingers crossed it comes in correct!
I think it’s all preference and how much that specific detail matters to you. I have heard many stories including on this forum of Ford just making the change even though your build/order was different. Until you get the window sticker you never know I guess.

I was on the fence but in the end went with console. I think if it arrived with bench, I may have to stop and think really hard about accepting. I know the dealer wouldn’t care.. they would just sell it for more than they were gonna get for me…

Here is a link to a 2021 F250 Lariat Tremor with the front bench...

Last edited:
Mine will look like this on the exterior (supposed to at least)... but I have a onyx interior with the console. When I was looking for representative pictures I came across this and thought it was a rare combo - baja with the bench. Hope this helps!

I have a build week of August 9th. I wonder when I might see something else since there is no updates until after the 12th? Are they not building anything until the 12th either?

I have a build week of August 9th. I wonder when I might see something else since there is no updates until after the 12th? Are they not building anything until the 12th either?
If you have a build week of August 9th, Ford intends to build your truck that week. If they haven't already done so, a build day will get assigned soon.

August 12th is the next scheduling day when they will take Super Dutys from the order bank and assign a build week.

If you have a build week of August 9th, Ford intends to build your truck that week. If they haven't already done so, a build day will get assigned soon.

August 12th is the next scheduling day when they will take Super Dutys from the order bank and assign a build week.
Ok. Awesome. New to all this. I have my email from Ford saying build week of the 9th but have not seen anything else.

Thought all ‘22s come with the 12” entertainment screen but my window sticker says 8”? Honestly not a big deal to me either way but has anyone else experienced this
It comes with an 12" and an 8" different screens, look at the window sticker. different section

Screenshot_20210802-083623.png

Latest Discussions

Back