FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Just got off the phone with Ford Customer Service - spoke with a gal that told me that unless I have a VIN - they will not assist any longer. "Contact your dealer unless you have a vin."

They must be getting bombarded by people (other than myself, of course) wondering where their truck is...
When you call, inquire about incentives or a private cash offer (PCO).

loop: meet: hole. ?

I tried that but I guess I can’t use a PCO with Z-plan and the first responder discount. She started to tell me about a $2500 pco then backed up when she saw Z-plan. Haha.

two more weeks until the next scheduling day to see if I get a vin or a build date. Man this is tough waiting. Hah

I tried that but I guess I can’t use a PCO with Z-plan and the first responder discount. She started to tell me about a $2500 pco then backed up when she saw Z-plan. Haha.

two more weeks until the next scheduling day to see if I get a vin or a build date. Man this is tough waiting. Hah
Oh well - Z-Plan is pretty outstanding! I think it will work well for the rest of us retail kids.

Oh well - Z-Plan is pretty outstanding! I think it will work well for the rest of us retail kids.
You can definitely persuade them if you call and are in need of some discounts. I am still struggling to find out if my order is in the COVP. Nobody can tell me, so I’m still just trusting that the dealer submitted it. Hopefully Monday I can get through to the sales manager and regional manager to see what’s possibly holding it up (besides the obvious).

on a plus note, the unscheduled 2022 order tracking sheet that is on the Ford-trucks forum is still small enough that Ford could crank them all out in one day. ?

Just got off the phone with Ford Customer Service - spoke with a gal that told me that unless I have a VIN - they will not assist any longer. "Contact your dealer unless you have a vin."

They must be getting bombarded by people (other than myself, of course) wondering where their truck is...
Ford is really dropping the ball with these 21 orders and some of these 22s. Let me guess, the dealer is blaming the lack of vin on "chips"?

Ford is really dropping the ball with these 21 orders and some of these 22s. Let me guess, the dealer is blaming the lack of vin on "chips"?
Agreed. I know they are doing their best, but Ford marketing should be there for us - the consumer…and frankly, the stock holders. Probably not the best idea to keep pushing consumers away.

Just got off the phone with marketing. I have a PCO but I need to call the dealer for the amount. They have given the amount before so not sure why they wouldn’t today.

Just got off the phone with marketing. I have a PCO but I need to call the dealer for the amount. They have given the amount before so not sure why they wouldn’t today.
Really? Maybe they are reading this thread. ?

I have a August 5-11th ETA It would be a nice surprise to get that call! Although with how things are going with my dealer I would put money on me having to call him to tell him my truck is sitting on his empty lot and I would like to pick it up.
Funny, cause it’s true. Good luck and hope it al goes surprisingly smooth!

Opinions??

Dealer gave me a build day of 8/7. Truck went into production Monday and got my window sticker yesterday. Dealer tells me today my build day is showing 8/27 now. WTF ?

I’m leaning on trusting the production info and window sticker, not the dealer. Thoughts?
Marketing confirmed my truck is in production. Dealership salesman is completely clueless. He’ll tell me he looked at wrong order….if he calls me back. Been truckless since March. I know…my fault.

I do feel for others that ordered before me or 2021’s in purgatory.

Well my truck is built on 28th and awaiting shipment, but what does "Transit date 19" mean? I'm guessing the lane shes parked at or terminal.

Finally........ now the wait for delivery
1627740771222.png

I think it is an average of days to deliver to your location.
Yay, got a "your truck has been shipped" email this morning! Production date was 7/28. My transit date is 08. Estimated dealer delivery is 8/18. So I assume delivery will be between 8 days and about 18 days.

I think I saw somewhere on here that there is a way to know your rail car and be able to track it?

Back