FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Mine changed to in production today and the window sticker showed up, was originally told 8/2 so a little ahead of schedule.

Capture.PNG

Mine changed to in production today and the window sticker showed up, was originally told 8/2 so a little ahead of schedule.
Usually changes to 'In Production' on the Ford tracker when it is Sent to Plant for the following week. So, I'd say your original schedule of 8/2 is still correct. Window stickers also pop up the week before being built, generally at the same time it is Sent to Plant.

nodtdk1.png

Last edited:
Can anyone with a ‘22 do a nice video on it? Maybe speak slowly and softly while you describe the look, feel, and smell?

That’d be greaaaaat. M’kay?

View attachment 29063
Nice looking truck, must be the little brother of mine, waiting for them to ship on the 11th! Only difference I can see from the pic is the roof lights, I took mine off at the last second before placing the order. Good luck!
Wait you must have a few more goodies, my order got placed 4/2 just after yours.

Mine hasn't changed yet, was supposed to be set up for 8/2 build week. Gonna have to compulsively refresh the page every 5 minutes now for the rest of the evening to see what happens...?
I hear you! I was scheduled for 8/2 build week, so I hope you'll see it update soon!

Opinions??

Dealer gave me a build day of 8/7. Truck went into production Monday and got my window sticker yesterday. Dealer tells me today my build day is showing 8/27 now. WTF ?

I’m leaning on trusting the production info and window sticker, not the dealer. Thoughts?

Opinions??

Dealer gave me a build day of 8/7. Truck went into production Monday and got my window sticker yesterday. Dealer tells me today my build day is showing 8/27 now. WTF ?

I’m leaning on trusting the production info and window sticker, not the dealer. Thoughts?
Post your info into the spreadsheet tracker over on FTE forum. It will eventually update with the sent to plate date so you will know for sure. https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1667293-2022-tracking-spreadsheet.html#post19961440

Oregon_Tremor mine was sent to the plant today and my build date is the day after yours. Seems like they are synced. I still can't see my window sticker... I would trust the production info.

Oregon_Tremor mine was sent to the plant today and my build date is the day after yours. Seems like they are synced. I still can't see my window sticker... I would trust the production info.
I was able to get my sticker off Alumazilla before the others. Then it started showing up the other places over the next 24 hours.

Look at the spreadsheet on FTE there are several trucks built and being shipped to California, average time looks like 20 days shipping. What is odd is I am in New Mexico and my ship time is 20 days as well.
Ok, thank you! but... Whats the FTE?

Back