FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Molinote

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Makes sense. Thank you! Now just to figure out the damn blue window sticker. It’s a finite detail, but still makes no sense to me. Makes me wonder if my dealer messed something up on the order and that’s why it has taken almost 7 months to get to this point. Who knows.

You should be able to see if it is a Retail or (Dealer) Stock on the Group Order Type on the tracker: https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/details

Tucsontremor

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2015 F150
You should be able to see if it is a Retail or (Dealer) Stock on the Group Order Type on the tracker: https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/details
It all looks normal to me. Does it look right to you?

I didn’t black out the customer name. It has always been blank in Mach E. I believe this was a screw up on my dealers end. I still have never received any emails from Ford on order confirmation or built status.

Attachments

• 6EFABA3F-5491-4CAF-9B97-370A2E38C10F.jpeg
    6EFABA3F-5491-4CAF-9B97-370A2E38C10F.jpeg
    133.9 KB · Views: 69

Skidude555

Tremoraholic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F250 Lariat Tremor 7.3L Antimatter
Makes sense. Thank you! Now just to figure out the damn blue window sticker. It’s a finite detail, but still makes no sense to me. Makes me wonder if my dealer messed something up on the order and that’s why it has taken almost 7 months to get to this point. Who knows.
A little Saturday fun.

Well done! At least you still have a sense of humor about this BS. I’m sorry you have to go through this.

Vermonster

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2011 BMW E90 335i XDrive
Current Ride #2
Some BMWs, Wife's Subaru, Ducati 899 & Ducati 748 Mono
Awesome! Well done bud... My favorite part is the "Ford rep" never looked at his computer once... Nice touch!!
Right? Lol! I notice he had the forum up. So maybe he will see it. Lol

Andrewm

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Military
Navy
Current Ride
Tesla
It all looks normal to me. Does it look right to you?

I didn’t black out the customer name. It has always been blank in Mach E. I believe this was a screw up on my dealers end. I still have never received any emails from Ford on order confirmation or built status.
What app tracker is that

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge