FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I went up to the dealership to check her out, somehow I got the center console, and not the 60/40 front seat I ordered.

going to keep her, dealership said they would gladly keep it and sell it for sticker.?

I was torn between the front seat configuration anyhow, I just wanted the option to seat 6.

Dealer prep, looking at picking it up on Monday or Tuesday.

oh and small dimple dent in driver side door, that will be addressed Monday.

Attachments

• F82FF2F5-7E92-461C-9D6B-EFD6E5F8EF02.jpeg
    F82FF2F5-7E92-461C-9D6B-EFD6E5F8EF02.jpeg
    345.3 KB · Views: 195
  • 438FC0AB-C686-40C1-8423-E35ADDE2E2AB.jpeg
    438FC0AB-C686-40C1-8423-E35ADDE2E2AB.jpeg
    250.9 KB · Views: 196
  • 3C4283CE-EB18-4B5B-89D5-931ABF6F6AC3.jpeg
    3C4283CE-EB18-4B5B-89D5-931ABF6F6AC3.jpeg
    469.7 KB · Views: 195
Yay, got a "your truck has been shipped" email this morning! Production date was 7/28. My transit date is 08. Estimated dealer delivery is 8/18. So I assume delivery will be between 8 days and about 18 days.

I think I saw somewhere on here that there is a way to know your rail car and be able to track it?
You have to get the rail car # from your dealer. Then you can follow instructions here:

I went up to the dealership to check her out, somehow I got the center console, and not the 60/40 front seat I ordered.

going to keep her, dealership said they would gladly keep it and sell it for sticker.?

I was torn between the front seat configuration anyhow, I just wanted the option to seat 6.

NICE!!! What was your order date?

Super Duty scheduling resumes August 12th, per ice-capades:

yn9L3JQ.png
Sorry if I'm a bit delayed on this, but I ordered mine on 7/6; got rid of the adaptive steering about a week later after thinking about it more (and also finding out it would 'indefinitely delay' scheduling). Anyone else order in that time frame?

Should I not anticipate any "good" updates until some time after 8/12?

Sorry if I'm a bit delayed on this, but I ordered mine on 7/6; got rid of the adaptive steering about a week later after thinking about it more (and also finding out it would 'indefinitely delay' scheduling). Anyone else order in that time frame?

Should I not anticipate any "good" updates until some time after 8/12?
Correct, no updates until 8/12.

Order date seems to be random as some people who ordered in March are still waiting while people that ordered June/July have dates.

Your guess is as good as any.

You have to get the rail car # from your dealer. Then you can follow instructions here:

I doubt my dealer will give me the seacan container...lol, I wonder how far the train goes for Canada as I heard Toronto it will be transfered to car carrier but Edmonton has a big shipping yard.

Congrats dude!

Still no update on mine. Sent to plant on 7/22. Build day of 7/26.... Still not built ?
dang... saw ordered 4/26 on the tracker.... must be that carpet delete! (J/K)

Can you share pictures of interior don't see many of the 6 passenger versions which is what I ordered.

Do you have a sent to plant date? Do you have carpet delete option?

I'm trying to figure out why mine has been delayed and some others have carpet delete as well and sitting "in-production"
I do not have carpet delete. 6.7. My dealer called me on Friday and said it is “being built” and he is waiting to get the shipping date. I don’t get updates through email cause they messed up and didn’t include me when placing the order. All I get is the update from Ford https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ when I plug in my VIN and order #. Ford marketing stopped giving me updates as well.

Back