FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Simple.

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 Tremor on order
First Responder
Volunteer Firefighter
Just got off the phone with Ford Customer Service - spoke with a gal that told me that unless I have a VIN - they will not assist any longer. "Contact your dealer unless you have a vin."

They must be getting bombarded by people (other than myself, of course) wondering where their truck is...
I got the same response ?

Vermonster

Dude - Where's my truck?
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2011 BMW E90 335i XDrive (modded to be faster and stronger)
Current Ride #2
1974, BMW 2002 (building project), 2021 Subaru Ascent (Wife's car), 2015 Ducati 899 & 2000 Ducati 748 Mono
Just got off the phone with Ford Customer Service - spoke with a gal that told me that unless I have a VIN - they will not assist any longer. "Contact your dealer unless you have a vin."

They must be getting bombarded by people (other than myself, of course) wondering where their truck is...
When you call, inquire about incentives or a private cash offer (PCO).

loop: meet: hole. ?

Simple.

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 Tremor on order
First Responder
Volunteer Firefighter

I tried that but I guess I can’t use a PCO with Z-plan and the first responder discount. She started to tell me about a $2500 pco then backed up when she saw Z-plan. Haha.

two more weeks until the next scheduling day to see if I get a vin or a build date. Man this is tough waiting. Hah

Vermonster

Dude - Where's my truck?
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
1974, BMW 2002 (building project), 2021 Subaru Ascent (Wife's car), 2015 Ducati 899 & 2000 Ducati 748 Mono
I tried that but I guess I can’t use a PCO with Z-plan and the first responder discount. She started to tell me about a $2500 pco then backed up when she saw Z-plan. Haha.

two more weeks until the next scheduling day to see if I get a vin or a build date. Man this is tough waiting. Hah
Oh well - Z-Plan is pretty outstanding! I think it will work well for the rest of us retail kids.

Simple.

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 Tremor on order
First Responder
Volunteer Firefighter
Oh well - Z-Plan is pretty outstanding! I think it will work well for the rest of us retail kids.
You can definitely persuade them if you call and are in need of some discounts. I am still struggling to find out if my order is in the COVP. Nobody can tell me, so I’m still just trusting that the dealer submitted it. Hopefully Monday I can get through to the sales manager and regional manager to see what’s possibly holding it up (besides the obvious).

on a plus note, the unscheduled 2022 order tracking sheet that is on the Ford-trucks forum is still small enough that Ford could crank them all out in one day. ?

Bluezilla

QAnon Police
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Ex. 2019 Toyota Tundra

Ford is really dropping the ball with these 21 orders and some of these 22s. Let me guess, the dealer is blaming the lack of vin on "chips"?

Vermonster

Dude - Where's my truck?
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
Ford is really dropping the ball with these 21 orders and some of these 22s. Let me guess, the dealer is blaming the lack of vin on "chips"?
Agreed. I know they are doing their best, but Ford marketing should be there for us - the consumer…and frankly, the stock holders. Probably not the best idea to keep pushing consumers away.

Gas Guzzler

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F150 fx4 ordered F250 Tremor

Just got off the phone with marketing. I have a PCO but I need to call the dealer for the amount. They have given the amount before so not sure why they wouldn’t today.

Vermonster

Dude - Where's my truck?
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
Just got off the phone with marketing. I have a PCO but I need to call the dealer for the amount. They have given the amount before so not sure why they wouldn’t today.
Really? Maybe they are reading this thread. ?

Charlie_Bravo

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Armada
I have a August 5-11th ETA It would be a nice surprise to get that call! Although with how things are going with my dealer I would put money on me having to call him to tell him my truck is sitting on his empty lot and I would like to pick it up.
Funny, cause it’s true. Good luck and hope it al goes surprisingly smooth!

Oregon_Tremor

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Military
US Coast Guard
Current Ride
Currently Truckless - Ordered 2022 7.3 Lariat Tremor on 4/21
Current Ride #2
20' Northriver Scout
First Responder
LEO
Opinions??

Dealer gave me a build day of 8/7. Truck went into production Monday and got my window sticker yesterday. Dealer tells me today my build day is showing 8/27 now. WTF ?

I’m leaning on trusting the production info and window sticker, not the dealer. Thoughts?
Marketing confirmed my truck is in production. Dealership salesman is completely clueless. He’ll tell me he looked at wrong order….if he calls me back. Been truckless since March. I know…my fault.

I do feel for others that ordered before me or 2021’s in purgatory.

williamGT

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 Ford F250 Tremor (TBD)
Current Ride #2
2009 Pontiac G8 GT
Well my truck is built on 28th and awaiting shipment, but what does "Transit date 19" mean? I'm guessing the lane shes parked at or terminal.

Cackalacky

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 Lariat Ultimate Black Out Tremor
Finally........ now the wait for delivery
1627740771222.png

Vermonster

Dude - Where's my truck?
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge