Future of the tremor and the 7.3l ???

It's changing so fast. It's not even remotely the same country it was when I was a kid. Granted as a kid I might not have been as aware of the global "goings-on" as I am now but it seemed like a fairly happy and liberty minded country. Now everyone's fucking miserable, media and politics are beyond toxic, the woke mob and cancel culture zealots have sucked joy out of nearly every facet of life while the envrionazis despite being demonstrably wrong about everything for the last 40 years are winning.

I have a 5 year old and 2 year old and I really worry about what kind of shit country they're going to be left with.

If sucks but it's cultural equivalent to an economic bubble. The pendulum will swing back. If the left could just get back to that whole "live and let live", "open-mindedness", and "tolerance" stuff they used to parrot that's be a good start. Right now they are modern day Puritans carrying out witch trials.

Time to quit mainlining Breitbart guys. You’re driving ultra expensive luxury vehicles, living the dream, and crying like you’re being oppressed. Sound like a bunch of babies.

Time to quit mainlining Breitbart guys. You’re driving ultra expensive luxury vehicles, living the dream, and crying like you’re being oppressed. Sound like a bunch of babies.
Up until Agenda 21 takes effect and we are all in stacked and packed cities, without being allowed to own property let alone a personal vehicle......but I digress. People will have no clue how close we were/are to what I just posted.

Up until Agenda 21 takes effect and we are all in stacked and packed cities, without being allowed to own property let alone a personal vehicle......but I digress. People will have no clue how close we were/are to what I just posted.
We’ll be long dead by the time Sonoma is stacked and packed bud.

Back