SOLD - Stainlessworks 7.3L exhaust system

Not close to you, but I’ll ask the question: if it sounds good why are you selling it?

That’s a heck of a deal for whoever gets it!

Truck will be going up for sale so I'm returning it to stock - otherwise I'd keep it.
Sad to hear the truck is going up for sale, but makes sense.

I’m sorry to ask, and yes I did read your for full description, but… is there anyway you would be willing to ship the exhaust? I would be will to pay for the shipping, if you could get it packaged.

Out of curiosity how did your install go originally? I just got my system in and tried installing tonight me and my father spent 3 hours and there was absolutely no way it was going to work. If your post was up 3 days ago i would've driven cash in hand to come get it!

Out of curiosity how did your install go originally? I just got my system in and tried installing tonight me and my father spent 3 hours and there was absolutely no way it was going to work. If your post was up 3 days ago i would've driven cash in hand to come get it!
It was a huge pain in the ass until I realized the kit was not truly sized for the Crew Cab Short Bed. I had to trim 4" off of the intermediate pipes to get it to fit just right.

Cutting is required on the mid-pipes between the dual in/dual out muffler and the two single rear mufflers. This has been a point of contention within Stainless Works and they are revising the instructions for this kit to reflect that. Hope this helps!

Cutting is required on the mid-pipes between the dual in/dual out muffler and the two single rear mufflers. This has been a point of contention within Stainless Works and they are revising the instructions for this kit to reflect that. Hope this helps!
Thanks for the reply, maybe ill give it another shot this weekend , was really excited for this exhaust!. Making the 4" cut should make this alot easier. Sorry to hijack a thread! GLWS

Thanks for the reply, maybe ill give it another shot this weekend , was really excited for this exhaust!. Making the 4" cut should make this alot easier. Sorry to hijack a thread! GLWS

Also, make sure all of your pipes are expanded and/or notched at the slip joints. I've seen that, too.

Got a chance to swap exhaust systems before my truck goes to it's new owner. Still up for grabs!Will not ship due to size unfortunately as it's a hassle and there's a high probability it will get damaged in-transit like my first SW Exhaust did.

PXL_20211124_214403900.jpg

I'll take it if you don't mind it sitting in your garage a few more weeks until I can run down state. I can PayPal or whatever ahead of time
We have a winner!!! It's a Thanksgiving miracle!

Latest Discussions

Back