SOLD Power Running boards

funkin

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250
Have brand new power running boards I took of my platinum. Took them off the day I got the truck from dealer.
Not sure what they’re worth. Shoot me an offer if you’re interested.

Where are you located? Could you ship?

Have brand new power running boards I took of my platinum. Took them off the day I got the truck from dealer.
Did you take them off because they freeze up by you. Or you wanted to standard Raptor style for looks and functionality.

Did you take them off because they freeze up by you. Or you wanted to standard Raptor style for looks and functionality.

I put the offroad running boards on. No real reason just personal preference.

I would be interested, I wonder what the shipping cost would be to Ontario... do you know if they are they simple plug and play wiring, did you also remove the wiring harness?

I would be interested, I wonder what the shipping cost would be to Ontario... do you know if they are they simple plug and play wiring, did you also remove the wiring harness?

Im not sure on shipping costs but I could look into it next week if you'd like.

I can remove the wiring harness and module and then they would be plug and play, would just have to enable them with forscan.

Yes, let me know what it would cost to ship and we can figure out a price. They would be coming to Toronto area. Thanks

I might be interested in doing the same. I have the power running boards on my 2019 f350 platinum, and neither like or dislike them. However, I do like the look of the Tremor boards. How much difficulty was it swapping them out? Cost? Thanks for the info.

I might be interested in doing the same. I have the power running boards on my 2019 f350 platinum, and neither like or dislike them. However, I do like the look of the Tremor boards. How much difficulty was it swapping them out? Cost? Thanks for the info.

Very easy to change. Took about 10-20 minutes to swap them out.

Back