Front Runner Outfitters Bed Rack

Tremor_Duty_6.7

SNU SNU
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat - Tremor edition
Quick trip to Zion for the weekend. Front Runner Outfitters Slimline II bed rack and mounts held everything down from Vegas to Utah.

Rack works with the factory retractable tonneau cover for anyone interested. Legs mount in the cover T-slot rails

FB68008D-8FE9-423E-A728-1FCD0F96F0FD.jpeg
E4F54E84-7F29-4F6E-9FCB-FE46B0C2B1FF.jpeg

Looks good. Love Zion and ready to go visit again.

Quick trip to Zion for the weekend. Front Runner Outfitters Slimline II bed rack and mounts held everything down from Vegas to Utah.

Rack works with the factory retractable tonneau cover for anyone interested. Legs mount in the cover T-slot rails

Is your truck wrapped? Looks like a mat finish?

View attachment 7749View attachment 7750

Looks great. I have one sitting in my garage for my leer bed cap that I’ll be putting on when I get home.

Wow, that setup looks awesome! Any issues with the rack? I'm thinking about going with the same one.

How is the quality on those Wolf Pack boxes?

Also, what offset & size of wheels are you running?

View attachment 7749View attachment 7750

Wow, that setup looks awesome! Any issues with the rack? I'm thinking about going with the same one.

How is the quality on those Wolf Pack boxes?

Also, what offset & size of wheels are you running?

fairly pleased with it so far and I like that they have a ton of accessories available.

2 small issues -
Instructions weren’t the clearest. Came with six sets of legs. Instructions were for short legs. There was also hardware included for Load bearing arms for trucks without retrax cover but Essentially you’re supposed to take the longer legs from that hardware for the super duty. Little frustrating but they were super helpful when I called.

some of the decals on the rack and accessories fell off. Doesn’t affect function so nota big deal to me. Just thought it was a little weird . That was on day 2. No other decals fell off since then .

wolfpack worked out great on the rack and I put it down in the bed while we were in the park, out and about so it slid around a little and did fine. They also have metal latches available for purchase. Really liked the strachits they offer as well

Last edited:
Has anyone else installed one of these Front Runner racks with the Retrax bed cover? If so, how's it working out?

Back