Front license plate..

cheezdaddy77

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Military
No
Current Ride
2022 Tremor F-250
I bought a custom plate looking for a way to mount it without drilling holes…
5E36D1CB-FFDE-4CDE-AC06-E0048D6EB61C.jpeg

Nice truck!

Custom plate or plate mount? Do you need to run a state and this new plate?

I bought a custom plate looking for a way to mount it without drilling holes…View attachment 37879
I have one of the OEM front license plate holders laying around somewhere in my garage. I took it off within minutes of having my truck home. I have no use for it. It doesn’t use bolts or screws. I have pictures and removal instructions on my build thread.

I’d be glad to mail you mine. Send me a PM if you are interested.

That front license holder is some kinda lame lashup but it does seem to do the job.

I bought a custom plate looking for a way to mount it without drilling holes…View attachment 37879
Genuine Ford License Bracket LC3Z-17A385-BA it mounts to the bottom of the opening. Top is two plastic hooks and the bottom snaps into slots in the lower airdam. If you have the winch hook it to the side and can be slid into place with out damaging the paint. Think I paid around $40.

Has anyone come up with a front plate solution that is compatible with the Warn winch? I’d like one that would flip up for winch use. I don’t understand why Ford hasn’t developed a solution for this issue.

Has anyone come up with a front plate solution that is compatible with the Warn winch? I’d like one that would flip up for winch use. I don’t understand why Ford hasn’t developed a solution for this issue.
There’s another thread for this you should be able to easily find with search. Several different solutions on there:..

Genuine Ford License Bracket LC3Z-17A385-BA it mounts to the bottom of the opening. Top is two plastic hooks and the bottom snaps into slots in the lower airdam. If you have the winch hook it to the side and can be slid into place with out damaging the paint. Think I paid around $40.
B235928D-5EAE-486D-BB35-3D958BE7D29B.jpeg
I found this one that mounts to your front tow hooks. Pretty bad ass very sturdy, made by swarfworks. It was $100

View attachment 40103I found this one that mounts to your front tow hooks. Pretty bad ass very sturdy, made by swarfworks. It was $100
I didn't want to give up one of my front tow hooks. This solution also cost me about $100 in materials and a couple of hours in my workshop. Here is what I ended up with (I posted it on another thread)...

Does anyone have a OEM front license bracket that they don’t want / need? I need one and didn’t get one with my purchase. Thanks!

Does anyone have a OEM front license bracket that they don’t want / need? I need one and didn’t get one with my purchase. Thanks!
PM me. I have one in my garage just collecting dust.

Back