Front End Renovations

StarWhite

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 - Star White, 6.7l, Lariat Ultimate
Just finished up this AM. The Linked XLs are a serious PITA to adjust, and it was tough to install the mounting brackets. Was really happy to see it's still a metal bumper, though :)

Glad I went with the upfitter switches, made wiring this up an absolute breeze.

Also swapped the winch hook for a Sidewinder.

Next up, I am thinking 2x BD S2s on the back for better reverse/scene lights. Also swapping those gaudy black light covers with clear or maybe amber. Thinking I might just keep amber on there, as I like it for fog/dusty conditions, then can always take 'em off for white lights.

I noticed they stopped making this kit, now, which is a shame.

If there was a better set of mounts available, I'd have considered going back to one of their ONX6 bars, but this will work just fine for me.
FrontEnd.PNG

I emailed them. They are revising the mounts for the kit. They said it will be back on the website, once they have the new mounts.

I emailed them. They are revising the mounts for the kit. They said it will be back on the website, once they have the new mounts.
Ha! Of course... after I installed mine, I can see why!

The toughest part is adjusting the lights to proper alignment - maybe the new mounts will help.

Really like the look. Any more pics?
Happy to snap a few. Anything in particular? It's a Star White Lariat, Ultimate, with the Blackout package. The only thing I've done is tint, ceramic coating, and PPF on the front + tailgate.

Back