Front end lift kit

G

Guest4293

I know this has been addressed many times but can't find any info on the type of lift kit required to level the front end? Any pics would be appreciated

depends what you're looking for. you can spend a few hundred on some kind of puck or you can spend upwards of 10K if you want to do it right and maximize the effort. just an opinion!

this is my truck on a fully optioned Carli pintop leveling kit. it's a 3.5" lift in the front with beaver progressive leafs in the back for about a 1" lift.

Attachments

• C0BF00ED-F4FE-4E41-9EBE-E8C65ED0A635.png
    C0BF00ED-F4FE-4E41-9EBE-E8C65ED0A635.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 45
My Ford Dealer said, "we do it all the time" but I assume it will simply be blocks. Looking for simple and inexpensive.

this is my truck on a fully optioned Carli pintop leveling kit. it's a 3.5" lift in the front with beaver progressive leafs in the back for about a 1" lift.
If you don’t mind me asking, in what price range is the install on fully inclusive pin top system. If the system is 10K for parts, is the install another 2-3K on top of that?

i understand that it varies on reputation of the shop, its location and other factors, but i’m just trying to understand ballpark where an install on such suspension system will be.

Back