Rock Taxi

Tremoraholic
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F350 6.7l King Ranch Tremor
Current Ride #2
2004 Jeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited
Front and rear factory King Ranch Tremor bumpers and trim pieces, removed for installation of Road Armor Bumpers. No tow hooks. Great shape. About 4.500 largely highway miles, so I know there is one small stone chip by license plate mount ( got it at 18 miles on the way home from the dealership). Complete with front LED Fog Lights, Tremor air dam. and all trim work. No Adaptive Cruise Module, harness, or sensors.

$400 obo - buyer pickup near downtown Dallas, TX, or pays and coordinates shipping. Can also meet in DFW Metroplex, or anywhere along the I35 corridor From DFW to Waxahachie, Hillsboro, Waco, Round Rock, Austin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, San Antonio, or highway 71 from Austin, Bastrop, Smithville, La Grange, TX areas with advance notification.

Ed

Last edited:
Front and rear factory King Ranch Tremor bumpers and trim pieces, removed for installation of Road Armor Bumpers. No tow hooks. Great shape. About 4.500 largely highway miles, so I know there is one small stone chip by license plate mount ( got it at 18 miles on the way home from the dealership). Complete with front LED Fog Lights, Tremor air dam. and all trim work. No Adaptive Cruise Module, harness, or sensors.

$400 obo - buyer pickup near downtown Dallas, TX, or pays and coordinates shipping. Can also meet in DFW Metroplex, or anywhere along the I35 corridor From DFW to Waxahachie, Hillsboro, Waco, Round Rock, Austin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, San Antonio, or highway 71 from Austin, Bastrop, Smithville, La Grange, TX areas with advance notification.

Ed
Do you still have these for sale? Any pictures?

I do, just removed the rear today. Here are some picture:

B1.jpg
B2.jpg
B3.jpg
B4.jpg
B5.jpg
B6.jpg
B7.jpg
F1.jpg
F2.jpg
F3.jpg
F4.jpg
F5.jpg
F6.jpg

I have no experience shipping something this size, and don't even know where to turn to find out. If you can figure out how to tell me where to take them in the 75214 zip code area for a quote, I can try and work that in. As you can imagine, they are big, kind of heavy and awkwardly shaped. for boxing or wrapping to prevent shipping damage.

Let me know.

Ed

I was on the road all day today, but after Googling around, Greyhound kept coming up as an affordable option, but from the quote site and my estimated weight and dimensions, shipping could be $300 or more before packing materials (I am guessing 6 shipping blankets and a couple rolls of Gorilla Tape.

I don't know how bad you need these bumpers, but let me know if spending "as much" on shipping as the parts is worth it to you.

Seems to me, a local sale, or delivery while I am driving around Texas is far more affordable, unless I have substantially under priced these bumpers that are in my way and need to leave my garage.

Ed

Back to the top. I stubbed my toe on them today. Need 'em gone!

Ed

Back