Fox ATS!!!!!

Sfjakey

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Tremor
First Responder
Fireman
I installed my fox ats that I got from the group buy last month today. Holy shit! What a huge improvement in the drive ability of the truck. I can not recommend this enough. Only problem now is I am going to have to upgrade the rest of the suspension to match the fantastic steering. This thing is well worth the $$$. I started with it at 12 clicks and it’s perfect.

I've had the same experience though I've went a bit stiffer. Think I'm on 14 or 15 clicks.

It definitely helps the truck track straight without the tendency to follow ruts. I also noticed much less side to side pull when hitting pot holes and such. Just an overall smoother steering experience now.

I can honestly say, at least for me, the price of the ATS was darn sure worth it. After I put Method NV 305s with Toyo OC ATIII's at 325/65r18 I clicked up a couple to about 14. Running 56 in the front and 50 in the rear (unloaded of course) the ride is pretty darn plush all things considered.

I just asked this on another thread - Never having owned or driven a Super Duty - What does this do? Please be BASIC in your description. I'm coming from a Raptor and know that this F350 will NOT be a Raptor Ride. Thanx

I just asked this on another thread - Never having owned or driven a Super Duty - What does this do? Please be BASIC in your description. I'm coming from a Raptor and know that this F350 will NOT be a Raptor Ride. Thanx
It dampens wheel movement and steering feedback.

Stock, when you hit bumps, the steering wheel shakes  –  somewhat violently at times.

With the upgraded steering stabilizer, all of that movement is dampened, so you’re more in control.

With the Fox unit, that dampening is adjustable so you can dial in the steering feel to your preferences or adjust for different environments or uses (like off-road or towing.)

Last edited:
Mine is on number 18 and I like it there. Might go even higher and see how it feels. When people
say that they feel like their truck rides on rails... and mean it in a good, bragging type way; I can't imagine why someone wouldn't want this thing almost maxed out. Why leave part/some of the feedback when you can take most of it out?

Mine is on number 18 and I like it there. Might go even higher and see how it feels. When people
say that they feel like their truck rides on rails... and mean it in a good, bragging type way; I can't imagine why someone wouldn't want this thing almost maxed out. Why leave part/some of the feedback when you can take most of it out?

Because the tighter it is, the slower the rebound, the more time it takes for your wheels to return to a neutral or straight position.

I find that pretty annoying if not on a perfectly straight road.

Because the tighter it is, the slower the rebound, the more time it takes for your wheels to return to a neutral or straight position.

I find that pretty annoying if not on a perfectly straight road.
I like that it feels like that it helps a little with the "wandering" but I don't find the steering wheel issue to be true of mine. The steering wheel return reduction speed is marginal at best with MY truck, and for me personally, Ill take less unwanted/unexpected road feedback any day over my own steering input.

I like that it feels like that it helps a little with the "wandering" but I don't find the steering wheel issue to be true of mine. The steering wheel return reduction speed is marginal at best with MY truck, and for me personally, Ill take less unwanted/unexpected road feedback any day over my own steering input.

This is a pretty simple device. Any reduction in feedback (movement) goes both ways.

But that’s the benefit of an adjustable device. We can each dial it in to our own preference.

Latest Discussions

Back