Fox ats

Buckeye71

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F350
Not sure where to post this but I bought a fox ats steering stabilizer had it on for about 500 miles and didn’t really like how it felt looking to sell it for 350 if anyone is interested let me know

Not sure where to post this but I bought a fox ats steering stabilizer had it on for about 500 miles and didn’t really like how it felt looking to sell it for 350 if anyone is interested let me know
Why didn't you like it? Did you not change the dial to adjust the feel?

I have a Single King Stabilizer. I like that it's tucked up in the stock location. Idk if a dual Carli setup would be better. My truck steers and holds a nice straight line with Nitto 35x12.50r18's. I have no plans on making any changes.

I have a Single King Stabilizer. I like that it's tucked up in the stock location. Idk if a dual Carli setup would be better. My truck steers and holds a nice straight line with Nitto 35x12.50r18's. I have no plans on making any changes.
Do you have the part # and the place you bought it from? Seems to be King is sold out for years lol.

Do you have the part # and the place you bought it from? Seems to be King is sold out for years l
Sorry, not positive, I'm pretty sure I got thru our local 4 Wheel Parts in March. At that time OEM King Shocks were backordered 10-12 months.

Back