Fox ATS 2.0 install

I am installing this weekend and plan on installing with it upward. I just tried calling them to verify but unfortunately, they just closed at 4pm PST.

I also purchased new bolts to replace the weaker ones. They are 1/4 x 1 1/4 if you are looking for them.
What grade are the supplies bolts? I would imagine they would provide grade 8 since it is a steering component. Crazy if they are 5 or less

What grade are the supplies bolts? I would imagine they would provide grade 8 since it is a steering component. Crazy if they are 5 or less
The one on the bracket is just not long enough. 3 threads only inside is not enough to take the beating it gets. Also if you install it not on the correct angle that puts a lot of pressure on that short bolt

Damn! same thing. do yourself a favor and start a warranty claim here. I bought mine from Stage3 and emailed them and got nothing. I had already had a rebuild before I did install bc of Oil all over the back when I received it. here is the link

PS. I already have an account tied the old claim and new claim and they still asked me for the claim #........DUH its tied to my account
UPDATE: I just spoke with Fox CS Team and they are sending out new mounting hardware by Friday. Rep did mention that the team has sent multiple issues with the hex Bolt in the Drag Link mount but they insist its the correct length. I would implore all of you to make a claim and have this fixed as i see it could be an issue going forward. Im heading to my local Fastenal to see if they can find me a longer version of the HEX Bolt

So I called and talked with Tom he said to send it in for warranty that how is is done. I told them all I wanted was a new mount and he said that I need to speak wit Scott Ferrie and he is on vacation this week try him next week.

When I contacted Fox directly they told me to get lost and that they won't work with customers directly.

No stage3 (Frank) originally told me to reach out to them and gave me the contact info. I contacted them and they said "Don't contact me" more or less.
Frank and Stage3 are worthless. i would fill out the form here https://www.ridefox.com/service.php?m=truck and wait for them to reply. make sure you give as much detail and pics of your ATS and they will def help you

I’m curious about how many people are having issues who did not lift the front end for the install? Compared to the install with full drop.

I’m curious about how many people are having issues who did not lift the front end for the install? Compared to the install with full drop.
I have not had an issue. I installed on the ground but had my wife hold the wheel full lock both directions to test the limits while I was under the truck. I assumed the only reason to lift was if you didn’t have someone to help you test full lock steering. Maybe I’m wrong though. 🤷‍♂️

You don’t need a jack so long as you hold your wheels against the passenger side steering stops by tieing your steering wheel to the right  –  which was someone else’s genius idea in the group buy thread.

I did jack mine but I’ll do this instead next time.

No issues with mine yet despite serious abuse. Probably just getting lucky so far, but maybe jacking was the trick after all…

I followed instructions to the t
Bolt still sheared
Spoke with a person named Brian had me email photos been a week with no response will call tomorrow

Attachments

• 363A7104-DDF8-4D34-A536-537D396CD95F.jpeg
    363A7104-DDF8-4D34-A536-537D396CD95F.jpeg
    573.6 KB · Views: 110
Looks like we still haven’t solved the droop question.

Fwiw, I installed this on my 21 lariat and did not jack it up and drove it for 20k miles without an issue.

That being said, either it wasn’t in the instructions when I installed or I missed that, very possible the latter but I am not questioning if I should attempt to jack it up installing on my 23. When I installed I had someone push to full lock while I was under the truck.

Latest Discussions

Back