Four Days with only Satellite Texting, fishing for wild trout.

Creekwood Resort

Tremoraholic
TOTM Winner
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Military
Navy
Current Ride
2022 F-250 Tremor, 7.3
So with 5K on my Tremor, no complaints so far. I headed up to the mountains in N.C. (Fires Creek). This venture would not be possible towing something since the road had pullovers to allow oncoming traffic. pass.
AUVN0677.JPG
ALSO8303.JPG
IMG_6762.JPG
AUVN0677.JPGALSO8303.JPGIMG_6762.JPGIMG_6761.JPGIMG_6915.JPG

I might have to try that out sometime. I went to Montana to fish the Madison and it was epic...one huge reason for me to get the Tremor.

So with 5K on my Tremor, no complaints so far. I headed up to the mountains in N.C. (Fires Creek). This venture would not be possible towing something since the road had pullovers to allow oncoming traffic. pass. View attachment 113829View attachment 113834View attachment 113835View attachment 113829View attachment 113834View attachment 113835View attachment 113836View attachment 113837
How do you like the Cirrus camper? That one is on my short list when I'm ready to move on from my pop-up truck camper.

How do you like the Cirrus camper? That one is on my short list when I'm ready to move on from my pop-up truck camper.
I bought the Cirrus 820 for many reasons. NuCamp builds a quality unit, but what is more important, is getting someone to help with issues. I also looked at the lightest weight 3k lbs. that includes a stand-up shower. The Alde system, (another reason) is an incredible system, staying at Fires Creek with low of 28 at night, kept both the compartment and tanks warm four days, 1/2 tank of propane. The systems down side is it takes longer to heat up the inside. Right now I am installing the Victron 30 amp DC to DC charger which will allow longer boondocking. But, I stay in this myself, my wife want nothing to do with it. As you are aware, it is small, but the bright interior seems to help. Good Luck, hope this helps on your decision!

Back