Found it!

TrackRat

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F350 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2020 Shelby GT350
After having searched the entire country last week, and having placed two different special orders (still very TBD on timing), I happen to go onto the Ford Inventory search this AM and found an inbound vehicle, that damn near clicked all the boxes, that was on order by a Dealership up in Montana (about 1,000 miles away). Only thing missing that I had prioritized was the 5th Wheel Prep package which the dealer can purchase and install. Am holding off on notifying the two dealers that have the other orders until I have this thing in hand but happy to keep people apprised of status on the backups in case they fit what others are looking for.

VIN: 1FT8W3BT4LEE07532
Order ID: 0405
Customer:
Vehicle: 2020 Ford SuperDuty F-350 LARIAT
Order Receipt Date: 2020-03-10
Production Date:
Shipment Date:
Days in Transit (Estimated):
Final Delivered Date (Estimated):
Final Delivered Date (Actual):

Click here for Window Sticker (if available)

vehicle.png

I have the exact truck!! great color combo!!

Excellent find, clearance lights look awesome for 2020 being smoked out. Gonna look freaking sweet with Sport and Iconic. Kinda wish I had gone that route because it looks badass in Tremor and Sport.

Was torn on color for a while. Love the blues and the Magnetic but coming from a black Raptor I wanted something lighter in color to hide scratches and offer more contrast with the black trim. So excited. Just paid off the other truck, dropping it off for detail and to replace some of the paint protection film and putting it up on the market!

Looks like she was built yesterday! now the wait really begins... hope that it won't really take the better part of two months from production date to get it delivered...

Customer:
Production Date: 2020-08-04
Shipment Date:
Final Delivered Date (Estimated): 2020-09-29

vehicle.png

Looks like she was built yesterday! now the wait really begins... hope that it won't really take the better part of two months from production date to get it delivered...

Customer:
Shipment Date:
Final Delivered Date (Estimated): 2020-09-29

vehicle.png

That's a good build! How close is it to you?

Dealership that ordered it is about 1,000 miles away

Opportunity for a fun road trip!

I found one as well a dealership about an hour or so away, when I ran the VIN on that site you had linked the window sticker came up green not blue and it says special order at the bottom, looks like someone backed out of their special order

I found one as well a dealership about an hour or so away, when I ran the VIN on that site you had linked the window sticker came up green not blue and it says special order at the bottom, looks like someone backed out of their special order

There will be a couple more like that as I had two different dealers order very similar trucks to mine before I stumbled across this one.

Hey Track Rat, did you see my post about the two Tremors at Rio Vista Ford? Both of them near fully loaded Lariat Tremors, one Star White, one Iconic Silver. Rio Vista is a whole lot closer to you than Montana!

Rio Vista Tremors

Go to post 12 for the VIN numbers of the two trucks.

I did... called on them and was told silver was sold. Not hugely into white.

Here is the Star White one from their website:

Star White

The silver one isn't on their site. It was just delivered a week ago so either they sold it or just haven't put it online yet.

They suggested the Silver one had been pre-sold.... someone must have beat me to putting a deposit down

"Awaiting Shipment - Released" as of this AM. Guessing that the final deliver date (2 months out) is a system error - at least that's what I'm hoping!

Shipped!

Customer:
Shipment Date: 2020-08-07
Days in Transit (Estimated): 20
Final Delivered Date (Estimated): 2020-09-28

vehicle.png

Once mine was produced it took a week and a half before it arrived at the dealer in Northern California. I had it in my possession a full month before the delivery date that was estimated on the tracking site.

Shipped!

Customer:
Shipment Date: 2020-08-07
Days in Transit (Estimated): 20
Final Delivered Date (Estimated): 2020-09-28

vehicle.png
Nice Truck.....your gonna freak the first time you see it at the dealer

Back