Forum Question...

Mach'er

Race Red Slappy
Reaction Points
Military
Army Veteran
Current Ride
20MY Tremor (250 Lariat)
Sorry if this is the wrong spot for this type of question, but...

When you @membername someone, does that shoot them a notification that they've been referenced (or whatever it would be called)?

Is there a way to set it up, so that it would? Or make it a user configurable option? I like to @membername within threads, but it seems like it still is just left to chance if that person sees it.

Maybe it already is? If so, school me, but don't call me Boomer, because I'm not that old.

I believe that is in your Account - Setting - Preferences and you can select what notifications/type you want. I am not a techie ether, so I could be wrong, but I know just enough to make me dangerous...

I believe that is in your Account - Setting - Preferences and you can select what notifications/type you want. I am not a techie ether, so I could be wrong, but I know just enough to make me dangerous...
This is correct

Cool cool. I just updated my settings, and I'll watch and wait - but if that's it, then my @whoever shout-outs are at the mercy of how 'whoever' have theirs set up. Which is fine, I just didn't know. But now I do.

Thanks for the help!

@Mach'er - Let me know if this works for you. Also if you aren't receiving any emails, check your spam folder. Sometimes they end up in there until you mark them as "not spam".

Iv noticed that i dont get notifications on the forum when someone posts in thread I posted in. I used to get them all the time. But about a couple weeks ago I only get it every now and then.

@Mach'er - Let me know if this works for you. Also if you aren't receiving any emails, check your spam folder. Sometimes they end up in there until you mark them as "not spam".
Yup, it worked. I had notifications on the forum, but not my email - which matches how I set it up.

@modified i just did they weren't all checked. so ill monitor this week and then let you know. its just strange because I was good and then all of a sudden wasnt

Latest Discussions

Back