FORscan ?'s

You can get a trial license that is good for a couple months (I think) and use that for the initial changes. But it’s not immediate, so you’ll need to get it a day or so before you want to use Forscan.

ok so my forscan will be here tomorrow. do I need to buy a license for the app?
there is a trail version or you can get a one year license or a few year license

No you do not need to buy a license. On the forscan site you can create an extended license. It lasts for 2 months. Once that expires, you can create another one.

Click on "get free extended license". Been getting those for 4 years now. No issues.

Can someone post how to unlock Bambi mode, and the gauge setups with read outs?

Can someone post how to unlock Bambi mode, and the gauge setups with read outs?
Open up ipc and body control module and don't use as built ... And it will look like this and will have all the options you can change most people suggest to change one setting at a time

Attachments

• 20201107_140827.jpg
    20201107_140827.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 61
Hi All, Tonight I decided to venture into making some forscan changes. Was able to complete bambi mode, and the startup screen change, which was cool. For the temps on gauges, I ran into a checksum error. As referenced in the code sheet, a value of A5 was input as mentioned. Upon clicking on the write button, the following message was received. Thoughts?

Code Sheet:
1609387975492.png

Original value:
InkedIMG_2214_Moment_LI.jpg

Then modifed from AA to A5 and received the following:
IMG_2215_Moment.jpg

That’s regular. Just click yes and carry on. If it doesn’t work, you’ll have to go back in and correct it.

Hell I can’t figure out the “license key” to even get started.

The whole process is a little confusing at first ...but by taking your time, you get there. I just make sure I mark what I did by line item on the spreadsheet (printout) in case I need to switch back.

When I try to download the hardware I’d infor to generate a license key, I get a red x pop up that says this file doesn’t have an app associated blah, blah, blah

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    487.1 KB · Views: 7
When I try to download the hardware I’d infor to generate a license key, I get a red x pop up that says this file doesn’t have an app associated blah, blah, blah
Load the key from forscan

Load the key from forscan
I don't have my pc in front on me but go to settings and it will day load key and then you click on the file from there ... But I am just remembering

I don't have my pc in front on me but go to settings and it will day load key and then you click on the file from there ... But I am just remembering
I got it figured out!?????? Thanks!??

Latest Discussions

Back