FORSCAN problem HELP!!

Armyn21

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
21 6.7 F250 Tremor Plati
i dont remember doing something wrong but after doing some coding on my 2021 the lights on the AC toggles and switches dont work no matter what i do. pls help me thanks!

Did you back up modules before modifying anything? Did you download the ‘As-Built’ file from Ford?

nope.. its my 1st time doing it, im a 110% newb. just watched a couple of youtube videos. where can i download the ‘as built file’

I have never used forscan and didn’t even stay a holiday inn express last night but I wonder if you turned on police dark mode?

What changes did you make?

What changes did you make?
bambi mode , ford performance on the nav screen , temps displayed on gauge , DRL 'on' with turn signal , display % of DPF , change the auto turn signal to 6 instead of 3. thats about it

nope.. its my 1st time doing it, im a 110% newb. just watched a couple of youtube videos. where can i download the ‘as built file’
I've only used FORScan once myself, so I'm not an expert, but I read the documentation twice before attempting anything.

You can download your vehicle's As-Built using your VIN, restore your vehicle to factory specs, read the manual, back things up, and make one change at a time.

Hopefully, you wrote down your changes on the spreadsheet ... I would suggest you go back and reverse all changes.

FYI -- The first time I made forscan changes my running lights would not turn off on exit/locking ... I changed everything back ... still would not turn off ... then I realized the light switch was turned to the running lights position ... I was very happy and felt really stupid at the same time.

Needless to say one change at a time is a good idea. I changed the fuel tank size and set up bambi mode ... this was after I realized the light switch was my problem.

bambi mode , ford performance on the nav screen , temps displayed on gauge , DRL 'on' with turn signal , display % of DPF , change the auto turn signal to 6 instead of 3. thats about it
I would look at setting the DRL back to how it was and then if the problem still persists, change the temps displayed on guage back to stock. I haven't messed with the auto turn signal. Did you use the plain english or the non-asbuilt files?

I would look at setting the DRL back to how it was and then if the problem still persists, change the temps displayed on guage back to stock. I haven't messed with the auto turn signal. Did you use the plain english or the non-asbuilt files?
Some are plain english and some not. can the dealer fix this?

They most likely could. For the plain english ones set those back to how they were previously. For the other ones, I'm sure we could help fill in the values to reset, as it should only require changing the single hex pair and Forscan will change the last one which is a sum automatically for you. You shouldn't need to take it back to a dealer but for future occurrences, write down the original value and what you changed them to so it will make the process faster and easier.

They most likely could. For the plain english ones set those back to how they were previously. For the other ones, I'm sure we could help fill in the values to reset, as it should only require changing the single hex pair and Forscan will change the last one which is a sum automatically for you. You shouldn't need to take it back to a dealer but for future occurrences, write down the original value and what you changed them to so it will make the process faster and easier.
like i said im totaly newb when it comes to forscan and its my 1st time messing with it yesterday. i dont know how to reset it back to how they where before as i didnt save anything before messing with it

well got it FIXED! atlast!! thanks for the reply!

I keep getting a No ELM found error. Please point me in the right direction. I have Forescan downloaded to my Iphone.

Latest Discussions

Back