FORscan Module/Address is for obnoxious Parking Brake chime?

AZRiverRats

Tremor Fan
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat Ultimate Tremor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (wife’s)
I'm pretty sure the module is BdyCM, however I cannot find the address, and more importantly the value, and what is needed to make the change (shut the F'ing thing off). Thought I would reach out to the smart guys on our forum for some help. By the way I have learned a lot from you guys. Had my truck for a week today, made several changes yesterday, just a few more and we are ready to rock.

I'm pretty sure the module is BdyCM, however I cannot find the address, and more importantly the value, and what is needed to make the change (shut the F'ing thing off). Thought I would reach out to the smart guys on our forum for some help. By the way I have learned a lot from you guys. Had my truck for a week today, made several changes yesterday, just a few more and we are ready to rock.
it is in the english files you dont have to use as built files you can change everything using the english files

Attachments

• 20200819_092239.jpg
    20200819_092239.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 91
it is in the english files you dont have to use as built files you can change everything using the english files
OK. I'll go that route. See what kind of trouble I can get into. Have you changed yours?

OK. I'll go that route. See what kind of trouble I can get into. Have you changed yours?
I have changed alot the best one is no honk when no key is in the truck and you close the door ... I am always leaving the truck running

Habit of reaching down before moving it out of park. Still training myself.

I have changed alot the best one is no honk when no key is in the truck and you close the door ... I am always leaving the truck running
Yup....that was the first one that I changed. Even changed that when I had my F150.

Back