FORscan Module/Address is for obnoxious Parking Brake chime?

AZRiverRats

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat Ultimate Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks for the wife (on order)
I'm pretty sure the module is BdyCM, however I cannot find the address, and more importantly the value, and what is needed to make the change (shut the F'ing thing off). Thought I would reach out to the smart guys on our forum for some help. By the way I have learned a lot from you guys. Had my truck for a week today, made several changes yesterday, just a few more and we are ready to rock.

Chris21667

Stilling Recovering my Jeeps
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Miltary
Army
Current Ride
2020 F350 Tremor - 2012 F150 5.0 - 2018 Ford Edge
Current Ride #2
00 and 99 Jeep XJ
I'm pretty sure the module is BdyCM, however I cannot find the address, and more importantly the value, and what is needed to make the change (shut the F'ing thing off). Thought I would reach out to the smart guys on our forum for some help. By the way I have learned a lot from you guys. Had my truck for a week today, made several changes yesterday, just a few more and we are ready to rock.
it is in the english files you dont have to use as built files you can change everything using the english files

Attachments

OP
A

AZRiverRats

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
it is in the english files you dont have to use as built files you can change everything using the english files
OK. I'll go that route. See what kind of trouble I can get into. Have you changed yours?

Chris21667

Stilling Recovering my Jeeps
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Miltary
Army
Current Ride
2020 F350 Tremor - 2012 F150 5.0 - 2018 Ford Edge
Current Ride #2
00 and 99 Jeep XJ
OK. I'll go that route. See what kind of trouble I can get into. Have you changed yours?
I have changed alot the best one is no honk when no key is in the truck and you close the door ... I am always leaving the truck running

richtor

Tremor Addict
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Race Red F250 Tremor
Habit of reaching down before moving it out of park. Still training myself.

OP
A

AZRiverRats

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
I have changed alot the best one is no honk when no key is in the truck and you close the door ... I am always leaving the truck running
Yup....that was the first one that I changed. Even changed that when I had my F150.