Forscan help!

cjccj4

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F350 Tremor
Hello everyone. I just got my 22 Tremor and I want to change the tpms threshold. Looking at the spreadsheet for making changes to tpms, it says tire pressure converted to hex. Not sure what I’m supposed to put. I would like to lower it to 40 for front and rear. Thanks in advance for help.

Hello everyone. I just got my 22 Tremor and I want to change the tpms threshold. Looking at the spreadsheet for making changes to tpms, it says tire pressure converted to hex. Not sure what I’m supposed to put. I would like to lower it to 40 for front and rear. Thanks in advance for help.
You can do it in the plain English

Attachments

• 2F757803-C3CE-4CCD-A5EA-AF18F69131CC.jpeg
    2F757803-C3CE-4CCD-A5EA-AF18F69131CC.jpeg
    90.1 KB · Views: 300
Does anyone know how to change everything back to default if you forgot to save the settings before changing things in FORScan? I have a 2022 lariat tremor and started changing things on FORScan but forgot to save all the default settings before changing stuff

where would I find the originals on that website?

Is there any member in Colorado Springs that can help me with Forscan? I would really appreciate.

Does anyone know how to change everything back to default if you forgot to save the settings before changing things in FORScan? I have a 2022 lariat tremor and started changing things on FORScan but forgot to save all the default settings before changing stuff
Not sure if this will help but the video shows a method to reload the factory “as built” settings. Skip to 19:00 to get to the factory reset portion of the vid.

Is there any member in Colorado Springs that can help me with Forscan? I would really appreciate.
I would but way up in Berthoud. I’m sure someone closer can help.
You can reach out to f150 forums too for guys in the springs.

I would but way up in Berthoud. I’m sure someone closer can help.
You can reach out to f150 forums too for guys in the springs.
I run up to Cheyenne often if that helps? Might be up that way Saturday

Not sure if this will help but the video shows a method to reload the factory “as built” settings. Skip to 19:00 to get to the factory reset portion of the vid.

I love Colt’s videos. A regular guy doing regular stuff.

Thank you

For you computer gurus as I am far from it lol so I need a new laptop mines shot and my issue is forscans site says it only goes up to windows 10 op system and every laptop I look at is windows 11 ops will it work or am I screwed?

The newest version of FORSCAN will download the original settings based on your VIN. I just traded in a '21 F350 and set everything back to factory. Like everything there is a YouTube video on how to do it, just google it.

For you computer gurus as I am far from it lol so I need a new laptop mines shot and my issue is forscans site says it only goes up to windows 10 op system and every laptop I look at is windows 11 ops will it work or am I screwed?
As a software developer by trade, I would be very surprised if Forscan does not run on Windows 11. Though I cannot confirm as I do not have any Windows 11 devices. There is currently, very little under the hood changes between 10 and 11 (more akin to the super duty 2020 refresh within the 2017+ generation). As long as the USB to OBD2 adapter driver works in Windows 11, I would expect Forscan to work.

Anyone in so cal able to walk me through a few forscan changes?

I’m in Apple valley 92308.

Back