Forscan for 2022

Thanks, but mine doesn't list anything under there, i can add touch bar, headset and a few others things from apple doesn't list usb-c. Did that and the obd just show up automatically on yours?
Mine were plugged in when I first used it, and it didn't recognize it. So that's when I found the settings and they were listed there so I allowed them access. That's all it took.

Mine were plugged in when I first used it, and it didn't recognize it. So that's when I found the settings and they were listed there so I allowed them access. That's all it took.
Doesn’t show up on mine. I added two filters. And it connected in demo mode and says my truck is a 99 focus. It won’t connect in real mode. Is the focus think just a part of the demo mode
Or is my 💩 all messed up?

Attachments

• FBE809F1-6CFD-4CA2-8BBF-5A7B0CF9C014.jpeg
    FBE809F1-6CFD-4CA2-8BBF-5A7B0CF9C014.jpeg
    204.8 KB · Views: 32
Doesn’t show up on mine. I added two filters. And it connected in demo mode and says my truck is a 99 focus. It won’t connect in real mode. Is the focus think just a part of the demo mode
Boot Camp is the way. Did you try it yet?

No but I’m about to. How much of your hard drive did you partition for boot camp?
I did 100GB. Currently using 33GB of that. Just wanted to be safe.

No clue man. I'm not a tech guy. I just followed the instructions for downloading virtual box and windows 10, then installed Forscan. I had no real issues once I authorized the USB ports. Good luck man. Not sure boot camp will make a difference for you, as it seems you're having Forscan issues now. Hope it works out

No clue man. I'm not a tech guy. I just followed the instructions for downloading virtual box and windows 10, then installed Forscan. I had no real issues once I authorized the USB ports. Good luck man. Not sure boot camp will make a difference for you, as it seems you're having Forscan issues now. Hope it works out
thanks for the help, I'll see if i can talk to someone at forscan

thanks for the help, I'll see if i can talk to someone at forscan
Happy to give you a call you after you do the partition and Windows install.

Hello all, dipping my toes in this Forscan pool.

I've got Forscan, got a license, connected to my truck and made backups of each module listed as "As Built".

Have a question:

- when you make a change and Write it to the module, there's a prompt to cycle the key Off/On. What is the order of operations to do that? =>
1) when prompted, click OK, then cycle the key Off/On, then stop the module ?
2) when prompted, click OK, then stop the module, then cycle the key Off/On ?

I've got Forscan, got a license, connected to my truck and made backups of each module listed as "As Built".

Have a question:

- when you make a change and Write it to the module, there's a prompt to cycle the key Off/On. What is the order of operations to do that? =>
Good question! Honestly don’t know if it matters. I’ve always cycled the key, then clicked OK and it’s worked fine.

Have a question:

As ccw said, it doesn’t matter. You can click “OK” before key cycle or after. 👍🏻

Reactions: ccw
Thanks guys!! Made the below common changes, works great! Still gotta change Tire Size settings yet. Maybe in a few days.

Remove XM/Sirius Radio from Source
Disables Door Ajar Chimes
Turn Signal Flash Count > 7 flashes
Bambi Mode (High Beams / Fogs)

Hey guys - couple questions:

1) is there anyone in the Houston, TX area that'd be willing to help with running the Forescan mod gauntlet on my '22?? Would be willing to come to you, and compensate you how you deem appropriate!

2) on Sync4 is there a way to "Maximize" your main screen?? Would be super cool if you could make the display cover the entire screen with a button on the top bar and toggle back to split via said button

3) Checking again to see if screen mirroring, downloading of additional apps (Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, ESPN, etc.) can be downloaded OR a hookup for an HDMI?

Is anyone in the Northern CA area that can help me? I have some cash burning a hole in my pocket and don't have the technical know-how to make the changes. I don't want anything fancy just the main changes that everyone does. Double honk, Temps above the gauge

Enable Cameras at SpeedIPMA706-02-02xxxBCExxxx--On job1 '2021 Trucks this enables hitch view and bed camera in motion
APIM7D0-01-01xxxxxxxxFx--
APIM7D0-01-04xxxxEDxxxx--
Enable OffRoad (Rock Crawl, Mud/Ruts, and Deep Snow/Sand) Front Camera at SpeedIPMA706-02-02xxxxxF03xx--

Anyone done this for the 22MY SD's? I copied these codes from the F150 spreadsheet, I'm afraid to be the guinea pig on this.

Enable Cameras at SpeedIPMA706-02-02xxxBCExxxx--On job1 '2021 Trucks this enables hitch view and bed camera in motion
APIM7D0-01-01xxxxxxxxFx--
APIM7D0-01-04xxxxEDxxxx--
Enable OffRoad (Rock Crawl, Mud/Ruts, and Deep Snow/Sand) Front Camera at SpeedIPMA706-02-02xxxxxF03xx--

Anyone done this for the 22MY SD's? I copied these codes from the F150 spreadsheet, I'm afraid to be the guinea pig on this.
For my 22 the rear cameras already work at any speed. Not sure what the middle two are as it doesn't have description and not sure about last 1.

Thought someone said the front camera worked in rockcrawl mode but might be wishful thinking.

For my 22 the rear cameras already work at any speed. Not sure what the middle two are as it doesn't have description and not sure about last 1.

Thought someone said the front camera worked in rockcrawl mode but might be wishful thinking.
I haven't done an extensive amount of experimentation, but front camera at speed would be nice for pulling up to a pole, or into a garage, etc., and not have to rely solely on the 360 cam. I may not know what I'm doing yet operating the buttons, because it should just work at 5mph or less at least.

I haven't done an extensive amount of experimentation, but front camera at speed would be nice for pulling up to a pole, or into a garage, etc., and not have to rely solely on the 360 cam. I may not know what I'm doing yet operating the buttons, because it should just work at 5mph or less at least.
Front camera does work at slow speeds. Hit the camera button at slow speed in drive and then the three lines and select the front camera or even the wide angle front. I use that a lot but it doesn't work at higher speeds.

Back camera and bed I have used multiple times at highway speed to check trailer or stuff in bed. Or just show it off. 🤷

Back