Forscan for 2022

I have made the adjustments in Forscan without any success. I did not know about being able to hit the power button on the radio and having it turn on without the truck on. I will play with that some more. Thanks Modman

I got the temp to read above gauge. Is there a way to get oil pressure to read above gauge?

I got the temp to read above gauge. Is there a way to get oil pressure to read above gauge?
Negative. Current belief is that the computer doesn't even know actual oil pressure, but is just a "good" or "bad". Similarly, that's all the gauge actually represents is whether the pressure is good or bad and can't move along the range.

But definitely no known way to get oil pressure above the gauge with ForScan.

Last edited:
Negative. Current belief is that the computer doesn't even know actual oil pressure, but is just a "good" or "bad". Similarly, that's all the gauge actually represents is whether the pressure is good or back and can't move along the range.

But definitely no known way to get oil pressure above the gauge with ForScan.
And i thought my truck was an exception somehow that i cant seem to force an oil pressure temp. Thanks for explaining

Reactions: ccw
I have a flash drive with a bunch of music on it that I keep plugged in down by the wireless charger. On my previous Sync 3 F150, I was able to browse the drive at any time. With my new Sync 4 F350, it does not allow the drive to browsed while driving. Does anyone know if there is a Forscan change that will allow browsing any time?

Does anyone know off the top of their heads if you can turn off the "check the back seat" warning when you shut off the truck?? 2022 KR

Does anyone know off the top of their heads if you can turn off the "check the back seat" warning when you shut off the truck?? 2022 KR

In the Sync 4. I think under Vehicle. No FORScan needed.

Bitsniffer is correct. Wanted to add that it will periodically (every six months maybe?) turn back on and you’ll need to turn it off again. This is by design to hopefully catch folks who have had kids since they turned it off and now want the warning enabled.

Bitsniffer is correct. Wanted to add that it will periodically (every six months maybe?) turn back on and you’ll need to turn it off again. This is by design to hopefully catch folks who have had kids since they turned it off and now want the warning enabled.
Not saying I don't believe you but mine hasn't turned back on in 9 months of ownership

Not saying I don't believe you but mine hasn't turned back on in 9 months of ownership
It might be annually, but I remember when I disabled mine in settings, it mentioned it would reactivate after a certain period of time.

Huh thought it was shorter than 9 months, but must be longer as Vecman said. If it spontaneously comes back on you’ll know why lol.

Has anyone figured out how to keep the 50/50 360* cameras on at any speed instead of shutting off at 4 mph? Real nice when 4 wheeling to have that view in tight spaces off road. Stays on in Rock Crawl mode. Tried plain English 50/50 360* View at Speed enabled but did not keep the cameras on at speed.

This is the only way I know of:

This is the only way I know of:

Unfortunately not for 2022s though :(

Would this be a good computer to buy just for Forscan? I use Mac products and would like to have a computer dedicated to just Forscan. States it is Windows 11 home version.
1) That will work just fine - better than the one I am using!
2) Wow! $149... seems like a great deal to me and better than buying something preowned. I say Get it while it's still available!!

@Vecman and others. I got windows 10 working on my Mac with virtual box, got forscan. Plugged my corded obd ex in to the computer. The yellow light came on, showing it had drivers. Plugged it into the truck and it won’t connect. I click the connect icon on forscan but nothing. Am I missing something?

@Vecman and others. I got windows 10 working on my Mac with virtual box, got forscan. Plugged my corded obd ex in to the computer. The yellow light came on, showing it had drivers. Plugged it into the truck and it won’t connect. I click the connect icon on forscan but nothing. Am I missing something?
I can’t remember exactly where, but there’s a setting on virtual box to enable your USB ports with windows. I can mess with it later today to give you better info. I had the same thing happen the first time. Plugged in, nothing. Checked a setting somewhere, enabled the USB port, and worked perfectly since.

Back