Forscan for 2022

The listing from the spreadsheet has (3) sets of (4) characters for that memory address:
xxxx xxxx xxxx

As-Built only has (2) sets of (4) characters:
xxxx xxxx

This is true only if I remove the first set of (4) characters from the spreadsheet and assume it was an error!
Ohh I see. Well, taking a guess based on knowing me, I most likely assumed an error and just ran with it for my truck. :ROFLMAO:

But hopefully someone can help you out before I get my truck back! If not, I'll try to remember to circle back to this. Feel free to ping me in a week to remind me if I haven't done so.

I may just try it and if it doesn't work just change it back... Not at the top of priority list, though - just ask my better half!!

I swear you guys might as well be speaking Chinese. That as-built stuff makes zero sense to me. Glad you guys figure it out so I can just copy and paste! Keep up the good work!

I cannot seem to accomplish Bambi mode in the plain English on my 22. I’m sure I’m missing something very simple but I can’t find any options for LED fogs staying on with high beams.

Can someone provide the accurate wording I’m looking for?

I cannot seem to accomplish Bambi mode in the plain English on my 22. I’m sure I’m missing something very simple but I can’t find any options for LED fogs staying on with high beams.

hey if i forget pm me tonight and i will check after work. i just did mine the other night. i will go back and see what it was called

@Joe_Lee I made several changes in FORscan last night for the first time on my 22 including Bambi mode. Some were made in the as-built module and other's like the DPF % and OCR were done in plain English. If the below doesn't help, send me a PM.

For Bambi mode specifically, go into the BdyCM As-Built module. Look for 726-39-02. To enable Bambi mode you will need to change the fourth digit in the first string to 0 (726-39-02 xxx0 xxxx xx--). The two dashed lines at the end are the auto sum and FORscan will recalculate those automatically so you don't need to worry about them. One of the spreadsheets I ran across had a Bambi mode that enabled the truck to recall the last setting when the ignition is switched on and off. It required changing a few other digits, but I didn't attempt that one (yet).

In total, I made the following changes:
1. Bambi Mode (BdyCM As-Built)
2. Double Horn Honk when exiting (BdyCM As-Built)
3. Digital Temps Above Oil and Trans (IPC As-Built)
4. Disable Driver and Front Passenger Seatbelt Chimes (IPC As-Built)
5. Adjusted Turn Signal Flashes, 3 to 5, (SCCM As-Built)
6. Tire Pressure Front and Rear (BdyCM plain English)
7. Diesel Exhaust Filter Load Percentage (IPC plain English)
8. Auto Regen Control, this is required to enable the check box, (IPC plain English)
9. DPF Manual Regen, "Operator Controlled Regen" (PCM plain English)

The only change I attempted that didn't seem to work was the Tire Pressure Placard on the TPMS page. Everything else worked great.

@Joe_Lee I made several changes in FORscan last night for the first time on my 22 including Bambi mode. Some were made in the as-built module and other's like the DPF % and OCR were done in plain English. If the below doesn't help, send me a PM.

For Bambi mode specifically, go into the BdyCM As-Built module. Look for 726-39-02. To enable Bambi mode you will need to change the fourth digit in the first string to 0 (726-39-02 xxx0 xxxx xx--). The two dashed lines at the end are the auto sum and FORscan will recalculate those automatically so you don't need to worry about them. One of the spreadsheets I ran across had a Bambi mode that enabled the truck to recall the last setting when the ignition is switched on and off. It required changing a few other digits, but I didn't attempt that one (yet).

In total, I made the following changes:
1. Bambi Mode (BdyCM As-Built)
2. Double Horn Honk when exiting (BdyCM As-Built)
3. Digital Temps Above Oil and Trans (IPC As-Built)
4. Disable Driver and Front Passenger Seatbelt Chimes (IPC As-Built)
5. Adjusted Turn Signal Flashes, 3 to 5, (SCCM As-Built)
6. Tire Pressure Front and Rear (BdyCM plain English)
7. Diesel Exhaust Filter Load Percentage (IPC plain English)
8. Auto Regen Control, this is required to enable the check box, (IPC plain English)
9. DPF Manual Regen, "Operator Controlled Regen" (PCM plain English)

The only change I attempted that didn't seem to work was the Tire Pressure Placard on the TPMS page. Everything else worked great.
Most of these changes seem like they should be programmed from factory. Especially the temps. Seems obvious. Why not?

The only change I attempted that didn't seem to work was the Tire Pressure Placard on the TPMS page
@yArdbird are you trying to change what the recommended setting shows or something else? I changed mine in the As-Built and it is reflected in the vehicle settings and FordPass:

Screenshot_20211124-184352~2.png

@yArdbird are you trying to change what the recommended setting shows or something else? I changed mine in the As-Built and it is reflected in the vehicle settings and FordPass:

View attachment 39854
@Modman I successfully changed the recommended psi front and rear successfully through the BdyCM plain English module and the change is reflected in Fordpass.

I was trying to add the tpms placard like the picture below. It was the only change I made that didn't seem to take effect. I haven't driven my truck today and it was one of the last things I did so it might take a couple of key cycles.

Note: the below photo is not my picture, but I followed a link in Livinitup's 2015-2020 F150s spreadsheet.

specified3.jpg

I was trying to add the tpms placard like the picture below
Got it! I honestly don't remember even seeing that... I'm going to take a look right now.

Mine doesn't show that:

PXL_20211125_001253944.jpg

Just reread your post... So you are trying to add it... Understand now! I'm a little slow tonight anticipating the turkey! 🦃

Got it! I honestly don't remember even seeing that... I'm going to take a look right now.
This is from the spreadsheet I referenced.

F129BBE7-7DAF-4E7E-ACE8-8A3EF56D8834.jpeg

I don’t have my notes in front of me, but I believe mine was originally 0 and I changed it to 8. Looking at it again this evening, I realize I might have to change something in the BCM also. The link for a picture is the picture I posted previously.

I don’t have my notes in front of me
Nor do I... I have referenced the 21MY F150 spreadsheet for other things since that is also a Sync4 system and it seems to match our 22MY trucks. I'll take a look at it tomorrow.

Thanks for the great info in this thread you guys. Fanfriggintastic work!!

I should have my 2022 in a week or so. I'll get after all the Forscan changes at that point.
If I discover anything new I'll be sure and let you all know.
This will be my 3rd F350 I'll have used Forscan on.....far from an expert; but I haven't wrecked anything.......yet either :LOL:

In the apim module does anyone know what 50/50 view at speed is?

Does anyone know how to get rid of the door ajar box?

I also turned off am tuner but it didnt work

Last edited:
This is from the spreadsheet I referenced.

View attachment 39858

I don’t have my notes in front of me, but I believe mine was originally 0 and I changed it to 8. Looking at it again this evening, I realize I might have to change something in the BCM also. The link for a picture is the picture I posted previously.
@yArdbird I checked the 21MY F150 spreadsheet and it is a little different, but "8" is still the correct setting to enable the placard display:

1637882833412.png

This seems consistent with my As-Built data: 720-04-01 E002 0080 018F

Also, for our Trucks the TPMS setting is held in BCM 726-10-01 (fr) and 726-10-02 (rr), not 726-40-01

In the apim module does anyone know what 50/50 view at speed is?

I am not familiar with 50/50 view at speed but my As-Built is at "0" which tells me you have it or you don't based on the "Not Present" language:

1637883528128.png

Got my truck last night...LOVE it
made some changes with forscan
all went fine
except.......tire pressures were showing normal
then i changed the rear from 75 down to 60 in the BdyCm-BCM plain English
Then it stopped showing the pressure
Do i have to drive it for a bit now to show the pressure again?

Latest Discussions

Back