Forscan for 2022

I need some of these items done when I get my truck. The double honk is the most ridiculous thing. I think I will do bambi mode, as well. I love having more gauge options, too.

I watched some dude do this on YouTube a while back, seems pretty slick and easy, given it was Sync 3. Is the Sync 4 the same process for you guys?

Yep same process... I've been comparing to the F150 Sync 4 info since the spreadsheet is further developed and sticking to the As-Built. @SomethingRandom answered my questions early on and now I would rather work within those modules. It is more explicit imo...

Yep same process... I've been comparing to the F150 Sync 4 info since the spreadsheet is further developed and sticking to the As-Built. @SomethingRandom answered my questions early on and now I would rather work within those modules. It is more explicit imo...
I’ve been playing around a bit with the Sync4 APIM. If you have specific questions and I’ll try to help. In a lot of cases I might be guessing but I’ll tell you that too 😀

I’ve been playing around a bit with the Sync4 APIM. If you have specific questions and I’ll try to help. In a lot of cases I might be guessing but I’ll tell you that too 😀
I have as well... We can put all of our collective minds together and either find a solution or determine there isn't one!

Success Today on my 22.. No more chimes, Bambi Mode enabled, double honk gone, TPMS reset, and Turn signals reset. It’s so nice not to hear the dings anymore.
Where did you get what you needed to input? From the spreadsheet linked at the beginning?

Thanks
Scott

Can anyone tell me what the original values were before changing 720-01-02 to eliminate the triple ding at startup?

Yes, I failed to write my original values down. This was the only “AS BUILT” setting I adjusted. Everything else I tinkered with was by the “Enable/Disable” method.

Another novice question, are these values all the same for our ‘22 Tremors or are they unique by VIN?

You can check yours at:

Someone can correct me if I am incorrect but here are the settings for that string. EIOCM is the Engine Ignition Chime. That should change to a "0" to disable:

2 = DTSC Julian Day • DTESM Enabled • EVEGPS disabled
2 = DC Door/Rear Cargo Doors • DAS enabled • DS Left hand drive (LHD)
1 = DTERC Descending • GC 12 hour display • EIOCM Straight Gas/Diesel
B = EEE enabled • EPBC disabled • EPAS enabled • RSCWC enabled

9 = FCW FCW + FDA • FFV No • FF enabled
0 = FT disabled • FOH disabled • SWM FMVSS • FEFM Disabled
F7 = Checksum

I am a total noob at this.

Someone mentioned "factory stereo throttling" earlier in the thread. Is this a setting to limit db of output similar to how the Europeans limit the output of headphone devices?

If so, any one had any luck in disabling this?

After years of attending live shows, I need it LOUD so I can hear it over the ringing in my ears.

Test Forscan for 22 MY - It will probably warn it's not a recognized file with antivirus etc., I got this directly from the developer. Not sure how long this link will work, so I'd grab it

Thanks and good luck all!
Drivi
Hey Drivi, do you or anyone know where I can download the "Test Forscan for 22 MY" file. The link in your post is broken. They either moved it or took it down. Thanks for your help.

Hey Drivi, do you or anyone know where I can download the "Test Forscan for 22 MY" file. The link in your post is broken. They either moved it or took it down. Thanks for your help.
FWIW I successfully used the standard, non-test version you get off the Forscan website to change a number of settings with my truck. Obviously your mileage may vary with something like this, though.

Can you send me the link to the one you downloaded?
The top link on the download page: https://forscan.org/download.html

1635450032830.png

Not going to link to the specific exe since it appears it will change as new releases come out.

Also worth noting that I bought the 3 year extended license to support them. I think you need the license to make configuration changes, but am not positive about that. According to the site, the app will tell you if you try to do something that requires the extended license, though.

Latest Discussions

Back