FORScan for 2020's

Did a bit more today
Turned my Nav editing on while driving....so my wife can make changes ; )
Should make it so I can read texts as well, but didn’t test that.
Also turned the temp on above the gauge....really like that.
Also turned off most of the chimes.
Gotta love the ForScan!
let me know how the navi on the fly works out I want that for my wife too. Can you share where you found those on the files please ??????

let me know how the navi on the fly works out I want that for my wife too. Can you share where you found those on the files please ??????

I went for a drive yesterday and tested it....worked awesome.
I rolled the dice and used the numbers from the regular spreadsheet.

Row #83 here:

7D0-02-01 5753 xxxx xxxx

mine was 4341 xxxx xxxx

I went for a drive yesterday and tested it....worked awesome.
I rolled the dice and used the numbers from the regular spreadsheet.

Row #83 here:

7D0-02-01 5753 xxxx xxxx

mine was 4341 xxxx xxxx
Thanks will set it up, soon thats awesome.

My Final Forscan update:
I got everything I wanted done. Minus the Bambi mode.. I think I changed something in the daytime running lights that conflicted the " Bambi " mode code.
Unless there is anything brand new somebody has unlocked. I will keep digging and share any new codes, please keep updating if you unlock any more treasures.

Possible items.

1).Change the closing " Ford" screen to different screen like you can do on the start up.
2). confirm LED DTRL settings on the 2020 SD
3). confirm or set up power windows up or down on Key fob. ( sunroof)

You can set your splash screen up in the BdyCM module....plain English (if I recall correctly).
I set mine to Ford Performance.

Row #83 here:
docs.google.com

FORScan Codes for 2017+ Super Duty
Features NEW USERS READ FIRST:,Installation and usage instructions are on the 'Setup Instructions' tab below including links to purchase an OBDII adapter on Amazon. When FORScan is completely installed and setup, review the tutorial document linked in the FORScan Training section BEFORE making a...
docs.google.com
docs.google.com

7D0-02-01 5753 xxxx xxxx

mine was 4341 xxxx xxxx

Last edited:
Did a bit more today
Turned my Nav editing on while driving....so my wife can make changes ; )
Should make it so I can read texts as well, but didn’t test that.
Also turned the temp on above the gauge....really like that.
Also turned off most of the chimes.
Gotta love the ForScan!

How did you do the Navi?

I lost the use of my cameras since I did a FORScan update to let the Navigation work on the fly.
or could be the Splash screen

anybody else lose the camera button with an upgrade

I didnt try it
ill check

Mine all work normally with the button and while backing up.
I changed my splash screen too, but used the "english" tick box method....to do that.
So maybe that's the difference?

Mine works fine, I too used the non as built file.

Mine all work normally with the button and while backing up.
I changed my splash screen too, but used the "english" tick box method....to do that.
So maybe that's the difference?
I'm going to get to the bottom of this and report back in case of a conflict so nobody else has to pull their hair out.
Can you think of any settings in the truck that could have eliminated the cameras outside of FORScan?
The back up camera still works but the button is dead just shows "can't use this feature when vehicle is moving"

I'm going to get to the bottom of this and report back in case of a conflict so nobody else has to pull their hair out.
Can you think of any settings in the truck that could have eliminated the cameras outside of FORScan?
The back up camera still works but the button is dead just shows "can't use this feature when vehicle is moving"

Did you get this fixed? I saw on the 2020 spreadsheet posted on here where there could be a problem with cameras.

DPF% on screen IPC 720-07-02 x*xx xxxx Some trucks will report a camera error after making this modification. To avoid that, make your update according to the following: If your original default value is 0, change to 8; if 1, change to 9; if 2 then A; if 3 then B; if 4 then C; if 5 then D; if 6 then E, if 7 then F.

Did you get this fixed? I saw on the 2020 spreadsheet posted on here where there could be a problem with cameras.

DPF% on screen IPC 720-07-02 x*xx xxxx Some trucks will report a camera error after making this modification. To avoid that, make your update according to the following: If your original default value is 0, change to 8; if 1, change to 9; if 2 then A; if 3 then B; if 4 then C; if 5 then D; if 6 then E, if 7 then F.
I did see that and choose not to add the DPF screen

I have not had the time, my wife is now working from home and took over my lap top that I use for FORSCAN :(

I don't have a % on my DEF...just a gauge. Is that normal or are you guys seeing a numbered percentage?
I had the gauge in stock form.....i assume everyone else did too?
Also it still reads my texts to me.....maybe because i have Siri turned on??

Anyone know if the F250-350 can enable tilt on reverse tow mirrors?

Ed

I changed several items on mine over the weekend. I did the temps above gauges but I only had one show up. Any thoughts?DB0B30FE-70A6-457C-BF63-994A7DF3C45C.jpeg

The turbo and oil pressure won't show numbers.

2020 F450 platinum
1) I added the DPF % and the manual regen in forscan. But it doesnt display any sort of option or check box on the display screen. Can someone please post what theirs looks like on a 2020? To make sure mine is what it's supposed to be.

2) My other question is if anyone knows if it's possible to use the camera's while in motion? Is this an option that you can change somewhere in forscan?

Thank you!

Back