FORScan for 2020's

I panicked and set everything back, but the problem persisted and I thought I was screwed.

I laugh because I would have done the exact same thing.

Thanks for everyone's help so far! I've been able to disable several annoying chimes, display temps over gauges, activate bambi mode, and disable DRL. One thing I haven't figured out is the Fog Light Remember function.

What I would like to do is cut the headlights off, and when I turn them back on to have the fogs come on with them. Changes to 726-39-02, or to the corresponding entry in the non-as-built group, don't seem to do anything.

Is this function associated with the automatic headlight/DRL function? I'd be ok with it if I leave the lights on auto and the headlights and fogs come on together when its dark. Since I've disabled DRL this would do what I'm looking for.

Thanks!

This is from a question from the forums on the FORSCAN site. The person stated that FORSCAN ran fine on a machine with these specs.
"older Acer Aspire One netbook with 1 GB of RAM and a 1024 x 600 screen that is running Windows 7 Starter Edition as the operating system"

You should have no problem.

ref: https://forscan.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5442

I heard some of the guys with 2021's are able to see the bed camera while driving? This has to be a software change, possibly just a coding change. Can anyone with a 21' confirm that 1: the bed camera works while driving, and 2: log their vehicle so the powers that be are able to figure out what is different? Maybe us guys with the 20's can change it? Would be one of the first things I would do if I had the option.

I heard some of the guys with 2021's are able to see the bed camera while driving? This has to be a software change, possibly just a coding change. Can anyone with a 21' confirm that 1: the bed camera works while driving, and 2: log their vehicle so the powers that be are able to figure out what is different? Maybe us guys with the 20's can change it? Would be one of the first things I would do if I had the option.
i think it may be something with having the 360 camera over just the bed camera and the rear camera

i think it may be something with having the 360 camera over just the bed camera and the rear camera
Well, I can tell you I have the 360 camera and it does NOT work. Do you have the 360 or just the bed camera?

Well, I can tell you I have the 360 camera and it does NOT work. Do you have the 360 or just the bed camera?
I have 360 and will not work if over 5mph ... Pisses me off when off roading

I have a 21 F350 (non Tremor) with the Ultimate Trailer Tow, 5th wheel prep and can use my high bed camera while driving. It turns off when I come to a complete stop or if I push the camera button again on the dash.

I haven't had much luck making changes with the as built modules as the changes didn't work or worked and caused other things, typically the drive modes to not work. however i've been able to make most of the changes i wanted using the non as-built option. these are the changes i've made.
Using Front Fog with High Beam
Dble honk on leaving cabin
Chimes - Passenger Belt Minder
Chimes - Driver Belt Minder
Chimes - Vehicle running with door open
DPF %
Auto Regeneration Control
DPF Manual Regeneration
TPM Placard - rear

#7 and #8 both have to be done to enable on command regeneration of the DPF.

Last edited:
I have 360 and will not work if over 5mph ... Pisses me off when off roading
There is a power connection in your camera control module that is programmed to receive 12V only when the <5mph condition is met. Look up in a wiring diagram and jump that wire to a pin that has a constant 12V output.... I don't have my Tremor yet, but you better believe I will solve that issue. Same exact thing with the mirror spotlights not working over 5mph.

There is a power connection in your camera control module that is programmed to receive 12V only when the <5mph condition is met. Look up in a wiring diagram and jump that wire to a pin that has a constant 12V output.... I don't have my Tremor yet, but you better believe I will solve that issue. Same exact thing with the mirror spotlights not working over 5mph.
idk .... i could look into this and maybe thats all i need to do but this sell a harness for $350 for the cameras to work at all times and when you hit your turn signal... so idk

idk .... i could look into this and maybe thats all i need to do but this sell a harness for $350 for the cameras to work at all times and when you hit your turn signal... so idk
Wow! $350 compared to a $0.39 jumper ... just saying, the fix should be really easy and not require a new harness, etc... I bet if you looked at the new harness, they've just relocated the 12V power to a different pin (constant 12V) in the same connector.

Wow! $350 compared to a $0.39 jumper ... just saying, the fix should be really easy and not require a new harness, etc...
yea i hope so .... i will look into... and maybe see what the harness does to figure it it is possible but.... it makes sense that is what caught that issue as the sync system gets the speed from gps or from the truck ... or maybe both ... and they sent power maybe just 5v to the button and when there power you can't use the cameras... but i get it for safety reason but it sucks .... when you want to see your load in the bed or the hitch ... but i think the turn signal feature would be cool but not needed...

yea i hope so .... i will look into... and maybe see what the harness does to figure it it is possible but.... it makes sense that is what caught that issue as the sync system gets the speed from gps or from the truck ... or maybe both ... and they sent power maybe just 5v to the button and when there power you can't use the cameras... but i get it for safety reason but it sucks .... when you want to see your load in the bed or the hitch ... but i think the turn signal feature would be cool but not needed...
Yea, not sure about how the turn signal wiring is connected in any way to the camera system... seems odd, but with programmable systems it's possible I guess. I should get my truck by the end of January and if nobody has come up with a cheap fix, I'll figure it out and post the details... thanks. Most likely, both the mirror spots and camera speed control is programmable, but nobody has discovered the programming block numbers yet to make the change.

Yea, not sure about how the turn signal wiring is connected in any way to the camera system... seems odd, but with programmable systems it's possible I guess. I should get my truck by the end of January and if nobody has come up with a cheap fix, I'll figure it out and post the details... thanks. Most likely, both the mirror spots and camera speed control is programmable, but nobody has discovered the programming block numbers yet to make the change.
Yea,... I will give my mutlimeter a test ... Pit the truck on jacks and let it get over 5 mph and see if power is sent on the switches

Ok so I did some things today and the new splash screen (Ford Performance) does like 3 cycles and stalls on the last one. Any ideas? Also is there a way to keep the power adapters live while the truck is off?

Ok so I did some things today and the new splash screen (Ford Performance) does like 3 cycles and stalls on the last one. Any ideas? Also is there a way to keep the power adapters live while the truck is off?
no ... the invertor is only on when the truck is running ... why i want to add a aftermarket invertor

you could wire the inverter to also be turned on my an up fitter switch, i think 2 of them are battery power and 4 are switched

Back