Forscan extended version?

jlcichocki

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F-350 Tremor Lariat with sport and ultimate (Iconic Silver)
I ordered my Forscan. I’m wondering, are most of you buying the subscription or just using the free trial? I’m thinking of buying the lifetime subscription. I’m guessing this won’t be my last Ford.

i bought the lifetime, $50 is cheap compared to what the dealer would charge (if they would be willing to do anything)... both of my sons have F150's so all in it was about $30 a truck, including the reader...

support the people who give you the ability to do cool stuff to your truck !!

i bought the lifetime, $50 is cheap compared to what the dealer would charge (if they would be willing to do anything)... both of my sons have F150's so all in it was about $30 a truck, including the reader...

support the people who give you the ability to do cool stuff to your truck !!
Same, plus it can read and clear codes, and there will most likely be future changes I want to make.

I buy the one years only because the laptop I am using is old and don't know when it going to kick the bucket ... Which with out the power supply it will not work which sucks when using on the tremor as the truck must be on .... And you should never make changes with the truck running only when Aux power but I use forscan on 3 of my own ford's and for a few buddies ... And one year is $10 ... But ones a get a good laptop I will get the lifetime

I just did the free

Back