modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
I've updated the forum software to the latest version and made a couple of tweaks to allow larger photos and videos. If you guys notice any issues, please let me know.

Also made a new logo today!

ford-tremor-large-logo.png

Is there an app that works well with this site/forum for when i want to view it on my phone?

Is there an app that works well with this site/forum for when i want to view it on my phone?

Currently there isn’t a custom app available, however you can add an icon to your Home Screen.

While viewing the site, just click on this Icon
9BDA35B3-9613-4B3F-8E45-BCF7BA1F1CA7.jpeg

And then scroll down until you see add to Home Screen

E83BA916-14AF-4FD2-B18C-356AD04E0300.jpeg

I'll be doing another software update on the site this morning. I'm expecting the site to be down for 30-60 minutes starting at 10:00 EST. ?
I love software updates. Can you update my Sync3 to Sync4 too?

And we are back! There are several minor issues I'll be sorting out over the next couple of hours. If you have any problems please post in this thread!

One thing you'll notice right off the bat is the new Message Editor. It might take some time to get use to, but it should be better for those of you that access the site through a mobile device. Attachments are handled differently as well, much better IMO.

Several security updates have been addressed.

A new professional style article system is also in the works!

What is the file size we can upload now? Before it was 10mb I believe

What is the file size we can upload now? Before it was 10mb I believe

Image/video file limits are still the same. Videos don't process all that well on the forum so really uploading to youtube and then posting the link to youtube is still the best method for videos. I'm hoping that will be improved with a future update.

Image/video file limits are still the same. Videos don't process all that well on the forum so really uploading to youtube and then posting the link to youtube is still the best method for videos. I'm hoping that will be improved with a future update.
Been uploading to google drive or one drive for the videos ... Youtube doesn't like my 4k video

Been uploading to google drive or one drive for the videos ... Youtube doesn't like my 4k video

Ah, yeah 4k is way too advanced for this forum software. lol. Have you tried Vimeo?

Ah, yeah 4k is way too advanced for this forum software. lol. Have you tried Vimeo?

Honestly no ... I should just downgrade my camera but I don't record that often ... And it nice to you at on the TV hahaha

I've updated the forum software to the latest version and made a couple of tweaks to allow larger photos and videos. If you guys notice any issues, please let me know.

Also made a new logo today!

View attachment 104
Like making it clear it is a super duty group! ... but now we are going to need new hats!!!!! I am thinking Founding Member and Supporting Member... and you may want to drop the year ... LOL

Back