DEAL FordTremor.com September 2022 Group Buy!

Alpoba

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Excited to bring this opportunity to the group this month! Thanks Dan!
Best pricing ive seen on AMP line. When i was looking for bedsteps in april, they were backordered everywhere and the 2 i found were well over 300$.

Nick@ApolloOptics

FordTremor.com Vendor
Reaction Points
@Nick@ApolloOptics do you have any pictures with these on a 250? I would like to see how they sit, and I am having a tough time finding some on Google besides 2 other pictures of the same pictures repeated.

I'll find some. Which steps are you referring to? The Bed Step at the back corner or Bed Step 2 on the side of the truck?

Vermonster

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 Iconic Silver F-350 6.7 Tremor Lariat
Current Ride #2
Some BMWs, Some Subarus, Ducati 899 & Ducati 748 Mono
Anyone have a shot of the bed step retracted? On the fence with the whole idea, but I like the oem bumper. So this may be an option.

Thank you @modified and @Nick@ApolloOptics for this offer. Great forum to be part of!

Lunch Box

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Tremor
First Responder
Retired LEO
I don't doubt that they can last a long time. But, there is still that percentage of error on those electrical products over non-electrical. Just my two cents. I think they are slick and cool, but I can't get them
The whole truck relies on electronic components. Just saying.

jjfred2112

plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
Reaction Points
Military
Army National Guard
Current Ride
2021 Ford F-250 XLT 7.3L Tremor Package
Current Ride #2
2022 Royal Enfield INT 650

jjfred2112

plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
Reaction Points
Military
Army National Guard
Current Ride
2021 Ford F-250 XLT 7.3L Tremor Package
Current Ride #2
2022 Royal Enfield INT 650
I'll find some. Which steps are you referring to? The Bed Step at the back corner or Bed Step 2 on the side of the truck?
My apologies. I was referring to the steps on the side of the vehicle. @BroncoHooves has done a fantastic job in persuading me to donate my steps and get new ones to support his research :)

Churchkey

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Military
Army
Current Ride
2022 F350 Lariat Tremor 6.7L AMB
Current Ride #2
'03 FLHRCI

This month we've teamed up with Nick at ApolloOptics to bring you a Group Buy on AMP Research PowerStep Running Boards and AMP Bed Steps! FordTremor.com members will receive a 7.5% discount and free shipping to the lower 48 states. AMP Research is currently offering a $100 rebate on the Powerstep Running Board that can be stacked on top of this deal. This could save you as much as $225 off the Powersteps and $22 off the Bedside Steps! Powerstep XL and Powerstep Xtreme running boards will also be available with a 7.5% discount, however there are no additional rebates. These units are in stock and available to ship right away. Bedside steps will ship in October.

If this is something you would be interested in, reply to this thread with "SIGN ME UP". I'll leave this thread open for 1 week and close the thread on September 28th. Once the sign-up period is over, I'll send everyone a private message with information on how to place your order.

View attachment 61262
POWERSTEP RUNNING BOARD
$1649 - 7.5% FordTremor.com Discount = $1525 - Amp Research $100 Rebate = $1425

POWERSTEP XL RUNNING BOARD
$2099 - 7.5% FordTremor.com Discount = $1941

POWERSTEP XL RUNNING BOARD
$1999 - 7.5% FordTremor.com Discount = $1849

AMP Research invented the PowerStep™, the automatic, electric-powered running board that instantly extends when you open your door, and retracts out of sight when the doors close for improved ground clearance, aerodynamics and appearance. Its sleek design, all-weather performance and legendary reliability set the industry standard. PowerStep™ has die-cast aluminum alloy components and precision stainless steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability. The original PowerStep™ is American designed and engineered.
  • Automatically deploys and retracts to make getting in and out of your vehicle safer and easier
  • Low-profile integrated LED light system
  • Step anodized and PTFE coated military spec finish that resist corrosion and wear and tear.
View attachment 61249

$290 - 7.5% FordTremor.com Discount = $268
AMP Research Bedstep mounts just behind the cab, forward of the rear wheel, providing a faster, easier and safer route to access toolboxes, equipment and cargo in the bed. Easily installed, this frame-mounted, retractable truck step can be mounted on either side of the truck box, and it flips down or retracts with just the nudge of your foot.
  • Engineered to support loads up to 300 lbs​
  • Self-lubricating bushings for all-weather performance​
  • Precision stainless-steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability​

AMP Bed Step: Strong and rugged, this non-slip, retractable bumper step quickly flips down with the nudge of a foot providing a faster, easier and safer way to load or unload your pickup’s cargo. Supports up to 300 lbs. Frame mounts under the rear bumper so it works even with an open tailgate or when towing.
Sign me up for a side step