The whole truck relies on electronic components. Just saying.I don't doubt that they can last a long time. But, there is still that percentage of error on those electrical products over non-electrical. Just my two cents. I think they are slick and cool, but I can't get them
My apologies. I was referring to the steps on the side of the vehicle. @BroncoHooves has done a fantastic job in persuading me to donate my steps and get new ones to support his researchI'll find some. Which steps are you referring to? The Bed Step at the back corner or Bed Step 2 on the side of the truck?
Sign me up for a side step
This month we've teamed up with Nick at ApolloOptics to bring you a Group Buy on AMP Research PowerStep Running Boards and AMP Bed Steps! FordTremor.com members will receive a 7.5% discount and free shipping to the lower 48 states. AMP Research is currently offering a $100 rebate on the Powerstep Running Board that can be stacked on top of this deal. This could save you as much as $225 off the Powersteps and $22 off the Bedside Steps! Powerstep XL and Powerstep Xtreme running boards will also be available with a 7.5% discount, however there are no additional rebates. These units are in stock and available to ship right away. Bedside steps will ship in October.
If this is something you would be interested in, reply to this thread with "SIGN ME UP". I'll leave this thread open for 1 week and close the thread on September 28th. Once the sign-up period is over, I'll send everyone a private message with information on how to place your order.
View attachment 61262AMP Research invented the PowerStep™, the automatic, electric-powered running board that instantly extends when you open your door, and retracts out of sight when the doors close for improved ground clearance, aerodynamics and appearance. Its sleek design, all-weather performance and legendary reliability set the industry standard. PowerStep™ has die-cast aluminum alloy components and precision stainless steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability. The original PowerStep™ is American designed and engineered.
POWERSTEP RUNNING BOARD
$1649 - 7.5% FordTremor.com Discount = $1525 - Amp Research $100 Rebate = $1425
POWERSTEP XL RUNNING BOARD
$2099 - 7.5% FordTremor.com Discount = $1941
POWERSTEP XL RUNNING BOARD
$1999 - 7.5% FordTremor.com Discount = $1849
- Automatically deploys and retracts to make getting in and out of your vehicle safer and easier
- Low-profile integrated LED light system
- Step anodized and PTFE coated military spec finish that resist corrosion and wear and tear.View attachment 61249AMP Research Bedstep mounts just behind the cab, forward of the rear wheel, providing a faster, easier and safer route to access toolboxes, equipment and cargo in the bed. Easily installed, this frame-mounted, retractable truck step can be mounted on either side of the truck box, and it flips down or retracts with just the nudge of your foot.
$290 - 7.5% FordTremor.com Discount = $268
- Engineered to support loads up to 300 lbs
- Self-lubricating bushings for all-weather performance
- Precision stainless-steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability
AMP Bed Step: Strong and rugged, this non-slip, retractable bumper step quickly flips down with the nudge of a foot providing a faster, easier and safer way to load or unload your pickup’s cargo. Supports up to 300 lbs. Frame mounts under the rear bumper so it works even with an open tailgate or when towing.