DEAL FordTremor.com October 2020 Group Buy!

completed with some extras!
take the time to shop and take advantage of the shipping and 5% other accessories

Email and order received. Thanks Modified!

Thank you - totally took advantage of the discounts on everything... thanks for helping me go broke Modified.

Closed - Stay tuned for November's Group Buy!

November's Group Buy? My wallet can't take this! But, the voice in my head is asking... How do you come up with these? Do you take suggestions?

But seriously, THANKS for doing these! Can't wait to see what comes next!

November's Group Buy? My wallet can't take this! But, the voice in my head is asking... How do you come up with these? Do you take suggestions?

haha, funny you should ask because....

The FordTremor.com October 2020 Group Buy is here! This month's deal is on one of the most popular mods on the forum - the BuiltRight Industries Bedside Rack kit. This would include all four panels and two adapters. Now as a member of the site , this is your chance to get this complete kit and receive free shipping ($30-$40 value). But wait there is more! You will also receive a free set of quick fist riser mounts with clamps ($39 value). This represents nearly a 25% savings from the everyday price.

In order to receive this deal, our group buy minimum will be at least 10 orders. If you are interested please respond in this thread and let me know. I'll then send you a private message with the information needed to place your order. I'll leave the thread open until October 20th.
Interested, but know I may be too late?

Does anyone with the Ford spray bedliner know if the bolts needed to mount these have been sprayed over like it seems they do to the bed bolts?

Thanks

Got an email saying my shipping label was created today. Hope to see the racks early next week. (y)

Got an email saying my shipping label was created today. Hope to see the racks early next week. (y)
SAME HERE, I need a fun easy project for a couple hours.

Does anyone with the Ford spray bedliner know if the bolts needed to mount these have been sprayed over like it seems they do to the bed bolts?

Thanks
They have been but easy to get them out. Be careful when pulling the tie downs cause the liner will try to come with it. I used a box cutter/exacto knife to cut around the cleats after almost destroying the first one.

Last edited:
That have been but easy to get them out. Be careful when pulling the tie downs cause the liner will try to come with it. I used a box cutter/exacting knife cut around the cleats after almost destroying the first one.
Thank you and ridiculous that they cut corners like this. Every truck I've had sprayed, including my 19 with the same cleat set up, the Line-x crew took the 5 minutes to take them off so the bed is sprayed behind as well. If they are spraying the mounts, that would also explain why some people are having a hell of a time getting the cleats on....

Another shortcut on a $75k plus truck.....

Thank you and ridiculous that they cut corners like this. Every truck I've had sprayed, including my 19 with the same cleat set up, the Line-x crew took the 5 minutes to take them off so the bed is sprayed behind as well. If they are spraying the mounts, that would also explain why some people are having a hell of a time getting the cleats on....

Another shortcut on a $75k plus truck.....
Yes and the bedliner isn’t really adhered to the bed IMHO. Seems like a spray in over the paint and you can grab it and peel it off. Its almost like a drop in liner that was sprayed in!

Yes and the bedliner isn’t really adhered to the bed IMHO. Seems like a spray in over the paint and you can grab it and peel it off. Its almost like a drop in liner that was sprayed in!
Looks like this added feature of the packages may end up costing even more. Will check it when it gets here and may end up at Line-x anyways, but a lot more rhan normal with the added prep work.

Got my Built Right box in the mail today!

The FordTremor.com October 2020 Group Buy is here! This month's deal is on one of the most popular mods on the forum - the BuiltRight Industries Bedside Rack kit. This would include all four panels and two adapters. Now as a member of the site , this is your chance to get this complete kit and receive free shipping ($30-$40 value). But wait there is more! You will also receive a free set of quick fist riser mounts with clamps ($39 value). This represents nearly a 25% savings from the everyday price.

In order to receive this deal, our group buy minimum will be at least 10 orders. If you are interested please respond in this thread and let me know. I'll then send you a private message with the information needed to place your order. I'll leave the thread open until October 20th.

Back